Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
These kids have no standards.
They have weak ass parents to pay their way.
They have no motivation or fear of failure due to their parent/parents doing everything for them.
They have no need for doing better due to p*ssy...females give the dustiest no-money havin ass nikkas play these days for some damn reason.
They've been shown that sitting on their ass and never bettering themselves can get them everything they want.

This is the result of a society that caters to every ineptitude and debilitating handicap of it's members.
When those useless people should have died due to their stupidity, laziness and ineptitude...society has changed the rules to allow these lackwit worthless fleshbags to exist and even worse...PERSIST!!

This is Amerikkka...
:stopitslime::pacspit:

I wish. Most of us will be saddled with taking care of our own parents or family members from an early age.

Daps
rhe article literally says white felons fare better or the same than black college grads. I bolded that for you.

The article explicitly compares white felons black applicants with clean records.

"Even more troubling, whites with a felony conviction fared just as well, if not better, than a black applicant with a clean background."

That next paragraph is just color added by the author.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The article explicitly compares white felons black applicants with clean records.

"Even more troubling, whites with a felony conviction fared just as well, if not better, than a black applicant with a clean background."

That next paragraph is just color added by the author.

They told you what the black applicants had later, you ignore that for whatever reason. but it is what it is.

Daps
The article is written by the man who wrote the research paper.
Are you actually trying to say he doesn't know what his paper was about?

1. It's a woman (who, coincidently just died this past Friday, RIP :wow:)
2. I'm saying YOU don't know what the paper is about thus you keep misinterpreting the assertions and conclusions. That's why I provided a link to the full paper rather than a condensed article that was only meant to be fodder to help advertise CNN's series.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
1. It's a woman (who, coincidently just died this past Friday, RIP :wow:)
2. I'm saying YOU don't know what the paper is about thus you keep misinterpreting the assertions and conclusions. That's why I provided a link to the full paper rather than a condensed article that was only meant to be fodder to help advertise CNN's series.

I didn't misinterpret anything. I literally just copied directly what the author wrote in their article describing their paper.
So what are you talking about?

Daps
I didn't misinterpret anything. I literally just copied directly what the author wrote in their article describing their paper.
So what are you talking about?
Ok, breh, don't read the paper. :francis:

Just keep thinking white felons fare better in the job market than black college grads. :yeshrug: