Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Not everyone scamming and selling drugs is making a lot of money only a select few and even then it’s a not a long term lifestyle and when get busted and go to jail they come home broke
In know bro that shyt is dumb. Crime only last for so long

concise

Veteran
Daps
Okay then believe this..

Black men with advanced degrees earn HALF of what white men make with no degree

Black men with advanced degree=40k
White men with no degree=80k

:stopitslime: There is no way to twist the numbers to make even this lie.

Stop inventing reasons to feel inferior.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black women gonna read that and still be like

tenor.gif
:laff:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really blame women. Women set the standards on what men should have to date them. Women expect Black men to provide like White men do. They're in swimming in debt due to student loans, traveling, shopping and dinning out all the time, but will not date a dude with no degree and fancy titled career, while they're plumbers banking 80k easily. We're really a lost group.
If you’re a man who can’t set his own standard, can you even be considered a man? :usure:

Y’all ho ass dudes wanna blame Black women for everything.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
If you’re a man who can’t set his own standard, can you even be considered a man? :usure:

How the fukk can you set the standard of what a woman wants?:gucci:

You can't even and comprehend you dumb faggit! GTFOH!:camby:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you’re working 16 hours a day 5 times a week, you’re probably not living a healthy lifestyle. Let’s put it this way: I have 3 aunts who were nurses. All of them had strokes in their late 40s and didn’t make it past 55. They left their children millions but that’s whatever.

I have stated a couple times on this forum that I’m a nurse and I bang out a couple doubles a week. Same pace. But atleast I’m eating and taking better care of myself than my aunts.

As for the CNA: poor people die early.
16 hour days should be 3 days a week at most.
I’m friends with quite a few nurses and hadn’t heard anything about this. CNAs as well.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
16 hour days should be 3 days a week at most.
I’m friends with quite a few nurses and hadn’t heard anything about this. CNAs as well.
You know nurses and you don’t know about our crazy overtime?

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps

They in here blaming black women but didn't even read the article Lollll. Big dummies :mjlol:

Lemme quote for emphasis.

"All figures count only those ages 16 and over who reported personal income greater than $0 in 2014."

I mean, I think lots of millennials are hurting, esp when you consider housing and medical costs, but if they're including HS juniors, then this needs to be underlined. LMAO

---

Superstar
Daps
The numbers seem about right. I believe they are using averages instead of median but that would mean its still a higher number. Haven't looked at the full article!

A couple of things stand out,

1) education is the only way to move up the ladder. Top degrees still make the most money. Sucks that tertiary education is still so f'ing expensive.

2) Highest ones on the list are Asians and all they do is take test! Basically, if you game the system like they do, either by cheating on test or getting good at taking the test one can obtain an above-average lifestyle. Actual knowledge isn't important and its for the birds. Game the system!

3) We need to focus solely on education and gaming the system!

Last edited: