Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Na u ahead of the game. Pay it no mind stay on your grind. With your skill this won’t be u.

Exactly, I was trolling though

Us skilled trade brehs eating good. But nikkas don't wanna listen and still wanna break out of their comfort zone :yeshrug:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I mean damn that's bad
there are definitely fields out there that pay well though and don't even require you to have a degree or cert
I mean I know people who are banquet servers and they make close to 50-90k a year. The hours are terrible and the work is hard af but if you are young you can't beat that income with just a high school diploma

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in Philadelphia literally on the county line. Cheltenham was right across the street. To make a long story short: cheltenham is not the same cheltenham I knew as a kid. The cheltenham high school that the Israeli prime minister went to is not the cheltenham high school that exists today. And that’s by design.

George W Bush used to live in Compton as a child when it was all white. Damn near every hood in America with actual houses used to be a middle class all white neighborhood. Why do you think so many Cali hoods look like the suburbs, because they literally were the suburbs a few decades ago and Cali's mild weather doesn't take a toll on unkept houses in the hood like it does on the East Coast and especially the Midwest.

What kills me about this thread is that if you actually think black folks are doing so well, then why does young black America worship Jay-Z and Pac and have current superstars like Tee Grizzley, YG and Kodak Black being the faces of the culture? Look at their life stories. Were they 6 Cert brehs? fukk no. :stopitslime:College is even in Tee Grizzley life story, but it's more of the fact that he was hitting licks in college because he was too broke to pay attention. If black America were as upper middle class as the Coli makes it seem, we would have more Theo Huxtables spearheading the culture. Kanye who didn't drop out of college rapping about TPS reports and shyt. :mjlol:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Why would CNAs die early? :deadmanny:
If you’re working 16 hours a day 5 times a week, you’re probably not living a healthy lifestyle. Let’s put it this way: I have 3 aunts who were nurses. All of them had strokes in their late 40s and didn’t make it past 55. They left their children millions but that’s whatever.

I have stated a couple times on this forum that I’m a nurse and I bang out a couple doubles a week. Same pace. But atleast I’m eating and taking better care of myself than my aunts.

As for the CNA: poor people die early.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
George W Bush used to live in Compton as a child when it was all white. Damn near every hood in America with actual houses used to be a middle class all white neighborhood. Why do you think so many Cali hoods look like the suburbs, because they literally were the suburbs a few decades ago and Cali's mild weather doesn't take a toll on unkept houses in the hood like it does on the East Coast and especially the Midwest.

What kills me about this thread is that if you actually think black folks are doing so well, then why does young black America worship Jay-Z and Pac and have current superstars like Tee Grizzley, YG and Kodak Black being the faces of the culture? Look at their life stories. Were they 6 Cert brehs? fukk no. :stopitslime:College is even in Tee Grizzley life story, but it's more of the fact that he was hitting licks in college because he was too broke to pay attention. If black America were as upper middle class as the Coli makes it seem, we would have more Theo Huxtables spearheading the culture. Kanye who didn't drop out of college rapping about TPS reports and shyt. :mjlol:
Dap+Rep you know the score :salute::myman:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s no such thing as we when it comes to money in America. Also not everyone has the same hustle or financial goals.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Not when the mindset that the black experience is only struggle. A Theo huxtaable type is going to be labeled a sellout or white acting