Half of black Millennials make less than 15k a year.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
They're using data from a survey that includes kids as young as 16 reporting income, from a 2014 when the same source has reports as recent as last year :stopitslime: that's the most I could find but again, don't believe the hype.

Okay then believe this..

Black men with advanced degrees earn HALF of what white men make with no degree

Black men with advanced degree=40k
White men with no degree=80k

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Jesus Christ. We may as well take up arms and just go to town on this failed state. We'd be massacred but we literally have nothing to lose. And some moron was sucking on the balls of Capitalism just yesterday.
The number I want to know is what is the debt rate for millennials. We were the first to go to school where we left with significant debt.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Hate to be that dude but y'all not accounting for all the scammers, drug dealers and such. Most dudes I grew up with got more money than me and they not working any 9-5
Not everyone scamming and selling drugs is making a lot of money only a select few and even then it’s a not a long term lifestyle and when get busted and go to jail they come home broke

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Ya'll should post this over on lipstick alley, only place on the internet with more ballers than the coli. I wanna see what they have to say.

They were saying black men should be going to trade schools getting certificates like AutoCAD. Black people need to focus on entrepreneurship.

Also joking about dating out Lollll.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
They are going by tax returns submitted.
There are a LOT of people working under the table and running scams and flat out stealing.
These stores ain't hurting for black shoppers so don't believe the hype.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They were saying black men should be going to trade schools getting certificates like AutoCAD. Black people need to focus on entrepreneurship.

Also joking about dating out Lollll.

They don't think Black women make up a large percentage of millennials making 15k a year too. Chicks is delusional.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
Education reform, free higher education, affordable LIVEABLE mixed income housing, paid maternity and paternity leave, consumer and environmental protections are the only things that can really even the playing field.

We are capitalist, we will ALWAYS have poor people.

The only thing we can do it improve the quality of life for the poorest people.

The studies have already shown how difficult it is to climb out of the poverty hole. The focus cannot be on ending poverty, as this is a function not a flaw in the system of capitalism, but by demanding that the rich (corporations) subsidize the lifestyles of the poor (who are poor because they must cheapen their labor in order to enrich others). Racism, misogyny, and the isms are an inherent part of a competitive system where someone must be at the bottom. The way I see it is that it is the poor peoples obligation to demand as much as possible from the oligarchs.

Education reform is crucial because rich people can "afford" the better schools while those in poverty are given the worst education.

While the college attendance rates are higher than ever, it is useless if the foundational prek to high school education was subpar. The graduation rates tell the real story.

Paid leave will assist all families in preserving the family unit, as fear of inability to provide is the biggest cause of marital discord.

If our country is so wealthy there is no reason for people to live on the streets or for poor people to be isolated in high crime neighborhoods.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I am online a lot. Have you ever tried playing with a how much home you can afford calculator? Can you imagine the mortgage you can afford when you make $15K?

All joking aside: where does a person who makes $15k live? How much is their rent?

But Jeff Bezos has $160 Billion though.

There not paying for morgages. They are living with roommates in an apartment or renting rooms in someones home.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If true niqqas need to join CDLGang or learn a trade hell I was a forklift driver and I made 32,0000 a year

You're right, there's CDL jobs out here paying $1,125 -$1,500 a week. Get a few years in and you can start making close to $80,000 a year. Just make it through your first year and you'll be straight.