Haha so what Adrien Broner say to Fab that got him checked?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nobody cares about you saluting them.

But I bet you wouldn't dare open you mouth sideways again though.

That's the point.
Fear of danger is not respect lol... That's self preservation kicking in. U might as well challenge me to dive into a bullet wtf difference does it make.

Same clowns who never threw hands ever in their life and flexed with guns will be the ones getting culo blasted if they get locked down.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Doubt it...

I'd be heated tho. I had a gun pulled on me and I thought dude was a clown and I was right cuz he died long ago. Imagine I wasted my time with a fool like that posturing lol.

How did he die? Gun?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol Fab is chump. Broner would give that nicca the beats. Anyone can shoot guns homo
(1) MMA proves that boxing doesn't work in a real fight...

(2) Most fights end up on the ground

(3) And while on the ground, I will grab you, I will punch you in the nuts, I will bite you, I will spit on your face, I will hit you with a brick or whatever object I find, I will gouge your eyes out, I will attack the small joints of your fingers...Whatever it takes to win...

If I have a gun, I will shoot you and save myself the trouble...

Winning is the only thing that counts in a real fight...Fighting fair is for suckers...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(3) And while on the ground, I will grab you, I will punch you in the nuts, I will bite you, I will spit on your face, I will hit you with a brick or whatever object I find, I will gouge your eyes out, I will attack the small joints of your fingers...Whatever it takes to win...

yo, this shyt got me weak, :russ:

Daps

Winning is the only thing that counts in a real fight...Fighting fair is for suckers...

:duck:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Boxing is apart of MMA you dumb ass

Just nikka training in your local jam would knock you the fukk out so imagine what a pro would do t oyou

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, this shyt got me weak, :russ:
:pachaha:

Small joints are very vulnerable there is NO amount of training that will prepare you to take the pain of someone forcing your small joints into an unnatural position...

Eyes, throat, small joints, scrotum, shins these are primary targets in a real fight...Boxing doesn't prepare you to protect these areas...

If you are not KO'ed by the first 3 punches, then winning will come down to how savage and sadistic you want to get...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post an opinion instead of cartoons...

(1) MMA is closer to real fighting than boxing..FACT...

(2) Pure boxers don't do well when they are matched with wrestlers...

(3) The key to fighting a boxer in a real fight, is to restrain from attacking, and let the boxer attack...If you don't attack the boxer
a. he will attack you, and that gives you an opportunity to bring him to the ground...Once the ground, boxing is useless...And in a real fight, there is no rule against grabbing his nuts, poking his eyes, biting whatever part of the body is exposed, head butting, putting pressure on the small joints in the fingers

b. If the boxer is like Floyd and cautions, then if you stay a safe distant, then he will also stay a safe distance, and all you get is a staring competition, until security/police intervenes​

(4) If you watch youtube videos of real fights, you will notice that Boxers do well when
a. The opponent is throwing hay-makers with no co-ordination
b. The opponent has his guard down or is sucker punched
c. The opponent is a poosie and just lets another son him to submission​

(5) When boxers are faced with careful fighters, who are on high alert but refuse to strike first, what you get is starring competition and posing...There is famous video of Gucci Mane and another dude at an ATL mall just dancing around each other and not doing...

And that's how you fight a boxer in real life, you wait for them to come at you...But boxers are trained to be careful, so chances are you will just do a dance and never engage...

Just my life experience...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing is apart of MMA you dumb ass
Just nikka training in your local jam would knock you the fukk out so imagine what a pro would do t oyou
(1) No need for insults...

(2) For nikka training in my local gym to get a chance at KOing me, they will have to go through everything I will be throwing at them...I am not going to box a boxer...

I will take off my belt and let him taste the buckle first...

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Yo i can't.. :dead: It's way too early for this shyt here :mjlol:

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
(1) No need for insults...

(2) For nikka training in my local gym to get a chance at KOing me, they will have to go through everything I will be throwing at them...I am not going to box a boxer...

I will take off my belt and let him taste the buckle first...

This, why would I damage myself in the process of fuxkin a nikka up, ima grab anything I can get my hands on and go to work

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Or u could just

Dude just say u are afraid to square up..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk fab and street fam, if them nikkaz ever in Detroit I'm robbing them nikkaz myself and putting that shyt on worldstar
I'm tired of this hoe ass rappers and fake ass street teams acting like they some kind of mafia, these bum ass nikkaz don't deserve no respect
they back down from 50 when he responded with aggression but they suppose to touch guys, ja rule has ain't never back down for any type of action, so I'm suppose to believe these nikkaz is tough.
Adrien Broner more than likely took the high road, because he didn't want to worry about some bum ass nikkaz jumping on one of his people
I remember when that bytch ass nikkaz fab was wearing the BMF chain like a fukking male groupie
This ngga got punked by Ray J now he wanna talk shyt to a nikka who fights for a living like he somebody who deserves to be respected

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post an opinion instead of cartoons...

(1) MMA is closer to real fighting than boxing..FACT...

(2) Pure boxers don't do well when they are matched with wrestlers...

(3) The key to fighting a boxer in a real fight, is to restrain from attacking, and let the boxer attack...If you don't attack the boxer
a. he will attack you, and that gives you an opportunity to bring him to the ground...Once the ground, boxing is useless...And in a real fight, there is no rule against grabbing his nuts, poking his eyes, biting whatever part of the body is exposed, head butting, putting pressure on the small joints in the fingers

b. If the boxer is like Floyd and cautions, then if you stay a safe distant, then he will also stay a safe distance, and all you get is a staring competition, until security/police intervenes​

(4) If you watch youtube videos of real fights, you will notice that Boxers do well when
a. The opponent is throwing hay-makers with no co-ordination
b. The opponent has his guard down or is sucker punched
c. The opponent is a poosie and just lets another son him to submission​

(5) When boxers are faced with careful fighters, who are on high alert but refuse to strike first, what you get is starring competition and posing...There is famous video of Gucci Mane and another dude at an ATL mall just dancing around each other and not doing...

And that's how you fight a boxer in real life, you wait for them to come at you...But boxers are trained to be careful, so chances are you will just do a dance and never engage...

Just my life experience...

dpeneds on where you come from I guess,where im from if you throw a kick nikkas lookin at you like "Look at this bytch azz nikka kickin:what:"...and if yall end up on the ground just wrestling and holding each other nikkas gon break that shyt up and stand yall up so yall can box:rudy:..biting,eye gouging considered equally bytch made and will probably get u jumped or looked at like :snoop: around the block even if u win,or jumped....might as well just have jumped the nikka and looked less weak:mjlol: