Haha so what Adrien Broner say to Fab that got him checked?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing is apart of MMA you dumb ass

Just nikka training in your local jam would knock you the fukk out so imagine what a pro would do t oyou
A 140 pound dude ain't knocking out dudes in a real fight that easy. MMA fighters always beat boxers. You can't shoulder roll in a real fight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or u could just
Dude just say u are afraid to square up..
I am afraid to lose...I want to win at ANY cost...I don't engage if a high probability of victory is not guaranteed...

I can square up if we are sparring....In a fight, I want to take the least amount of damage, and find the most energy conserving method to inflict the maximum amount of damage to my opponent...

When the USA went to Afghanistan, the generals didn't say "you know what, these dudes don't even have an Air Force, so let us fight on their levels with troops only"...

They flattened the country first and then sent the troops...That's how you fight...If you have a gun use it...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 140 pound dude ain't knocking out dudes in a real fight that easy. MMA fighters always beat boxers. You can't shoulder roll in a real fight.

Shut the fukk up, you never seen an elite boxer fight somebody on the street
It only take 6 pounds of pressure to Knock somebody out if you hit them on the chin

Roger Huerta who is 150 knocked out a texas linemen who is over 300 pounds with one punch on the street, and he's an only puncher
imagine what a boxer would do.

You talking about untrained people who can't fight and aren't use to being punched, or trained to absorb blows, stop with his fairy tale shyt
Go to the local boxer gym and tell one them nikkaz to step outside

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post an opinion instead of cartoons...

(1) MMA is closer to real fighting than boxing..FACT...

(2) Pure boxers don't do well when they are matched with wrestlers...

(3) The key to fighting a boxer in a real fight, is to restrain from attacking, and let the boxer attack...If you don't attack the boxer
a. he will attack you, and that gives you an opportunity to bring him to the ground...Once the ground, boxing is useless...And in a real fight, there is no rule against grabbing his nuts, poking his eyes, biting whatever part of the body is exposed, head butting, putting pressure on the small joints in the fingers

b. If the boxer is like Floyd and cautions, then if you stay a safe distant, then he will also stay a safe distance, and all you get is a staring competition, until security/police intervenes​

(4) If you watch youtube videos of real fights, you will notice that Boxers do well when
a. The opponent is throwing hay-makers with no co-ordination
b. The opponent has his guard down or is sucker punched
c. The opponent is a poosie and just lets another son him to submission​

(5) When boxers are faced with careful fighters, who are on high alert but refuse to strike first, what you get is starring competition and posing...There is famous video of Gucci Mane and another dude at an ATL mall just dancing around each other and not doing...

And that's how you fight a boxer in real life, you wait for them to come at you...But boxers are trained to be careful, so chances are you will just do a dance and never engage...

Just my life experience...

Say do u pull on dudes hair too? Are u willing to bite a penis to win a fight?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly,

Boxers win when (1) they have the drop on you and (2) you throwing wild punches with your eyes closed...

If you stay out of reach, and wait for the boxer, MOST of the times, you wont even end up fighting...You will dance for a little while and pose, and then walk away...

Plus, in the open, how is the boxer going to reach you if you keep moving...? There are no ropes to limit your movement...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shut the fukk up, you never seen an elite boxer fight somebody on the street
It only take 6 pounds of pressure to Knock somebody out if you hit them on the chin

Roger Huerta who is 150 knocked out a texas linemen who is over 300 pounds with one punch on the street, and he's an only puncher
imagine what a boxer would do.

You talking about untrained people who can't fight and aren't use to being punched, or trained to absorb blows, stop with his fairy tale shyt
Go to the local boxer gym and tell one them nikkaz to step outside

shut the fukk up retard

They asked Mayweather would he ever fight a MMA guy he said "i'm smart enough to stay in my own lane"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say do u pull on dudes hair too? Are u willing to bite a penis to win a fight?
If that is what it takes, then that is what I will do...

I will pull your hair, and bite off your penis...You can go on with the gay jokes if you want, but if somebody is trying to kill you or give you a concussion, you have to take whatever advantage you have...

He is the one who has to find a way to live life without a penis...Your life will go on with all your body parts in intact...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shut the fukk up retard

They asked Mayweather would he ever fight a MMA guy he said "i'm smart enough to stay in my own lane"

You said MMA fighters always win, thats not the case. The video proved that. Plus that Kimbo fight was fixed, Kimbo is a terrible fighter, and Ray Mercer was obviously paid to take a dive. Kimbo would not beat Tim Sylvia.

Also BOXING IS APART OF MMA

WHEN YOU TRAIN MMA YOU HAVE TO TRAIN BOXING YOU STUPID ASS MOTHERfukkA

I TRAIN SO I KNOW

its always you bytch ass nikka who can't fight wanna talk shyt about fighting

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
You said MMA fighters always win, thats not the case. The video proved that. Plus that Kimbo fight was fixed, Kimbo is a terrible fighter, and Ray Mercer was obviously paid to take a dive. Kimbo would not beat Tim Sylvia.

Also BOXING IS APART OF MMA

WHEN YOU TRAIN MMA YOU HAVE TO TRAIN BOXING YOU STUPID ASS MOTHERfukkA

I TRAIN SO I KNOW

its always you bytch ass nikka who can't fight wanna talk shyt about fighting

GOD DAMN! did he hit him in the throat with the first punch or his chin?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
nikkas in here talking about MMA and going to the ground.........................................in a street fight.

nikka, if you knew anything about street fights you would know the ground is the last fukking place you want to be. Its much better to be the boxer, keep the shyt upright, and end up doing absolutely nothing........than be the MMA fighter, take the guy to the ground, then get stomped by the other nikkas who see an easy opening.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here talking about MMA and going to the ground.........................................in a street fight.

nikka, if you knew anything about street fights you would know the ground is the last fukking place you want to be. Its much better to be the boxer, keep the shyt upright, and end up doing absolutely nothing........than be the MMA fighter, take the guy to the ground, then get stomped by the other nikkas who see an easy opening.

People don't realize that wrestling and the ground game works in the CAGE BECAUSE OF RULES

Mayoga never trainned MMA, and lost this fight because he used a STREET FIGHTING MOVE TO WIN

on the street that ground shyt will get you fukked up, because you do not have rules to protect you

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will always be corny tho to flex because u got guns.

Never impressive to me

that's kind of my point tho. ur approval is 110% irrelevant.

those are the "rules" THEY play by. dont like it? stay out of that lane.

what i look like making 7 figures and giving a fukk what bum-ass, larry holmes-ass fabolous rapping about. :bryan: