Haha so what Adrien Broner say to Fab that got him checked?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being honest fam Fab prolly ain't even do shyt...we know Street Family prolly handled that before he even knew it was a issue. Them nikkas are known for coaxing apologies:jawalrus:

:salute: Fab for not leavin his homies behind no matter how many times rob one of his peers leaving Fab in the akward position to have to bring it back:snoop:,get Fab arrested,or get Fab shot at.

Im not even bein sarcastic,or sayin its smart but he obviously don't got em around just for muscle as they don't seem like the brightest of nikkas and often come out on the losing end or leaving Fab to have to apologize on they behalf after they do dumb shyt or threaten sumbody without asking:heh: they got his back and he got theirs:myman:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
:salute: Fab for not leavin his homies behind no matter how many times rob one of his peers leaving Fab in the akward position to have to bring it back:snoop:,get Fab arrested,or get Fab shot at.

Im not even bein sarcastic,or sayin its smart but he obviously don't got em around just for muscle as they don't seem like the brightest of nikkas and often come out on the losing end or leaving Fab to have to apologize on they behalf after they do dumb shyt or threaten sumbody without asking:heh: they got his back and he got theirs:myman:
Real talk.Fab has never had a real problem either...when he does have lil shyt there is IMMEDIATE back peddling:whoa:. You can almost HEAR them Brooklyn nikkas like "yo B, PLEASE let me kill this nikka" and Fab on the phone way in Cali like
rick-ross-head-shake-o.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"That boxing shyt dont work in the streets" is a sucker ass statement if I ever heard one

That shyt is supposed to sound tough but it's something only a nikka shook of getting his ass beat would say

"Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns" - Sean Price

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Threaten someone with a gun because you'll get your ass beat brehs
that's life... I mean shyt.. that's hip hop... nikkas get shot everyday b

you want a fair fight, be a boxer.. but as the tweet said....... that boxing shyt ain't working in these streets