Haha so what Adrien Broner say to Fab that got him checked?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"That boxing shyt dont work in the streets" is a sucker ass statement if I ever heard one

That shyt is supposed to sound tough but it's something only a nikka shook of getting his ass beat would say

nah. the days when nikkas fought with some level of honor in the streets been dead for a long ass time.

u gonna play that game. those are the rules. like it or not.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
what they made guns for then , u loser.

To shoot other people that have guns, dumb nikka

RxsTB3e.png

You saying they invented guns so you could use them to shoot people that had guns before they were invented?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
All I read is that there was no fight but Fab had a black eye...

That's a lame cover up attempt
Yeah but when you add in he said Fab better apologize which never happened, not to mention recently being on the Breakfast club trying to downplay it and re-apologizing, Ray got approached at the least.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"That boxing shyt dont work in the streets" is a sucker ass statement if I ever heard one

That shyt is supposed to sound tough but it's something only a nikka shook of getting his ass beat would say
Exactly.

Real nikkas move in silence.

fukk hastags and retweets.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there would be farrrrrrrrrrr less tough guys in this world if every fight/dispute had to be handled mano a mano, man to man, no homeboys. sadly there is absolute power in numbers, aside from what happened at Thermopylae, so some little 120 pounds anorexic pretty boy like fabolous can talk brollic and back down a professional fighter because fab's crew gets busy. the great equalizer is prison, when your thot ass get shipped outta state and aint no familiar faces to fight your battles thats when shyt gets real, thats when soft marshmellowy nikkas who was G'd up in the street because of their homies master the art of becoming a mute...but i digress.

Daps
It will always be corny tho to flex because u got guns.

Never impressive to me

Nobody cares about you saluting them.

But I bet you wouldn't dare open you mouth sideways again though.

That's the point.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i always found it odd that the Street Fam vs Jim Jones goons stuff has never been mentioned or anybody found out what it was about even though Fab close with Juelz and Vado and he's cool with Cam.

I thought I rememberd Fab sayin sumthin but u right he said sumthin but didn't say nuthin:heh:

AllHipHop.com: There was a lot of talk in Miami over Memorial Day weekend that you and Jim Jones got into some kind of altercation, or your crews clashed or something along those lines. Can you clarify that what happened?
Fabolous: I mean, it really was a real small thing. I think it was just… you know how it is. I’m not gonna like go into details with it because…you know what I’m saying. I don’t want to make it look like it was more than what it is also. I’m just gonna say it was nothing so that it won’t come out of my mouth like I’m trying to dig it up, know what I’m saying? It is what it is, and it happened, know what I’m saying. It goes to where ever way it want to go, that’s what it is but I’m not gonna say, “Yo, this and that happened,” and people look at it from one way and say, “Oh okay, this person got played or this person got played.” I’m not gonna get into that. It was just a small, a small thing. He was doing a club and know what I’m saying, people were drinking and having fun and sometimes little altercations happen and that’s it.