Haha so what Adrien Broner say to Fab that got him checked?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

Shut the fukk up, you never seen an elite boxer fight somebody on the street
It only take 6 pounds of pressure to Knock somebody out if you hit them on the chin

Roger Huerta who is 150 knocked out a texas linemen who is over 300 pounds with one punch on the street, and he's an only puncher
imagine what a boxer would do.

You talking about untrained people who can't fight and aren't use to being punched, or trained to absorb blows, stop with his fairy tale shyt
Go to the local boxer gym and tell one them nikkaz to step outside

Lawd that punch was vicious... :whew:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"That boxing shyt dont work in the streets" is a sucker ass statement if I ever heard one

That shyt is supposed to sound tough but it's something only a nikka shook of getting his ass beat would say
it sounded dop when Big said it.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Yeah but when you add in he said Fab better apologize which never happened, not to mention recently being on the Breakfast club trying to downplay it and re-apologizing, Ray got approached at the least.

thats whats so funny about nikkas.....ray j went on a "im just screaming but not gonna really do nothing" #rant :patrice:
this rant ray j clearly said im gonna force fab to do the jo jo simmons apology:duck: then he was the one "i so sorry" but this is ignored:mjlol:
the coke had that nikka hype it was entertaining but this the same rant where he said he has 8 or 9 bentleys outside too:heh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
(1) No need for insults...

(2) For nikka training in my local gym to get a chance at KOing me, they will have to go through everything I will be throwing at them...I am not going to box a boxer...

I will take off my belt and let him taste the buckle first...

:russ: Quotable after quotable. My man in here turning into Pootie Tang :heh:

Daps
I swear you nikkas have the common sense of a hamster.

Are you really trying to say your average joe has a chance against somebody trained in the art of fighting?

Boxers are trained in reflexes, reaction and sharp crisp punches. They do target practice for accuracy and will pivot circles around you.

Meanwhile your average joe throws Hail Marys that a boxer will see from a mile away. No versatility with punches as they tend to only throw wide looping hooks. Not only that, the overreaction from an incoming punch will make you straight food for a boxer. With those weak arm punches:childplease:

A boxer puts body weight behind his punches and will bang you unconscious when he connects.

But no, somehow Tyrone can win against a man who is trained in the science and art of hand to hand combat:snoop:

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
"That boxing shyt dont work in the streets" is a sucker ass statement if I ever heard one

That shyt is supposed to sound tough but it's something only a nikka shook of getting his ass beat would say
It's very true, why is it a sucker statement?
It's just an extension of the 'don't bring a knife to a gunfight..'

What's decades of boxing training if someone shoots you in the leg?

(1) MMA proves that boxing doesn't work in a real fight...

(2) Most fights end up on the ground

(3) And while on the ground, I will grab you, I will punch you in the nuts, I will bite you, I will spit on your face, I will hit you with a brick or whatever object I find, I will gouge your eyes out, I will attack the small joints of your fingers...Whatever it takes to win...

If I have a gun, I will shoot you and save myself the trouble...

Winning is the only thing that counts in a real fight...Fighting fair is for suckers...
A good boxer will knock you the fukk out, the only reason these boxer ain't getting knocked out is obviously cause they have big ass cushions on their hands. MMA people wear gloves as well and they are not very good at boxing, few of them are even close to being a shytty boxer. When they land a punch the opponent is often just about gone.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
thats whats so funny about nikkas.....ray j went on a "im just screaming but not gonna really do nothing" #rant :patrice:
this rant ray j clearly said im gonna force fab to do the jo jo simmons apology:duck: then he was the one "i so sorry" but this is ignored:mjlol:
the coke had that nikka hype it was entertaining but this the same rant where he said he has 8 or 9 bentleys outside too:heh:
INSIDE swimming pool, OUTSIDE swimming pool!!:gladbron: That nikka was in MODE:pachaha:

NASDAQ

Rookie
Daps
posts like these exposes a lot of "never been in beef" dudes. talk bout "fair" and who's soft for using a gun. some of u would be the same dudes u laugh at on world star videos getting knocked out

THE STREETS IS NOT ABOUT FAIR it's about survival.. to hell with your rules. aint no rules. so fab a guy that's not a boxer should fight a PRO to prove what? how stupid it is? then u same fools calling him lame would be same same fools calling him dumb for doing just so

if i know u got hands and i have a gun I'M NOT PUTTING IT DOWN TO THROW HANDS..

IDIOTS

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody that think fab should fight him is a dummy, in the real world their are no rules...u get it how u can

ask wayne perry....alpo taught him a lesson about trust and honor