Haha so what Adrien Broner say to Fab that got him checked?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
posts like these exposes a lot of "never been in beef" dudes. talk bout "fair" and who's soft for using a gun. some of u would be the same dudes u laugh at on world star videos getting knocked out

THE STREETS IS NOT ABOUT FAIR it's about survival.. to hell with your rules. aint no rules. so fab a guy that's not a boxer should fight a PRO to prove what? how stupid it is? then u same fools calling him lame would be same same fools calling him dumb for doing just so

if i know u got hands and i have a gun I'M NOT PUTTING IT DOWN TO THROW HANDS..

IDIOTS
this place is the twighlight zone

Daps
Reppin
NULL
posts like these exposes a lot of "never been in beef" dudes. talk bout "fair" and who's soft for using a gun. some of u would be the same dudes u laugh at on world star videos getting knocked out

THE STREETS IS NOT ABOUT FAIR it's about survival.. to hell with your rules. aint no rules. so fab a guy that's not a boxer should fight a PRO to prove what? how stupid it is? then u same fools calling him lame would be same same fools calling him dumb for doing just so

if i know u got hands and i have a gun I'M NOT PUTTING IT DOWN TO THROW HANDS..

IDIOTS

You don't know shyt about the streets. Street nikkaz beef with other street nikkaz over street shyt

Fabolous is a bytch street fam are bunch of a bum ass nikkaz

nikkaz picking on little soulja boy then bytched up soon as Fif spoke up

Ray punked him

now they "gang" picking on a pro boxer 22 year old who ain't a street nikka, but would beat that ass with the hands.
Plus Adrien Broner was probably advised to drop that shyt, then fab wanna talk shyt after the fact.
Same shyt happened with Ray J, Ray sqaushed the shyt, he got to running his mouth again on twitter so Ray J stepped to him face to face.
You can say whatever you want about what happened afterwards, but when the two men were face to face, Fabolous looked like a bytch and didn't want no parts of any confrontation. So if you don't want any action when a nikka in ya face don't go running your mouth afterwards when that man ain't in your face.

NASDAQ

Rookie
Daps
You don't know shyt about the streets. Street nikkaz beef with other street nikkaz over street shyt

Ray punked him

now they "gang" picking on a pro boxer 22 year old who ain't a street nikka, but would beat that ass with the hands.
Plus Adrien Broner was probably advised to drop that shyt, then fab wanna talk shyt after the fact.
Same shyt happened with Ray J, Ray sqaushed the shyt, he got to running his mouth again on twitter so Ray J stepped to him face to face.
You can say whatever you want about what happened afterwards, but when the two men were face to face, Fabolous looked like a bytch and didn't want no parts of any confrontation. So if you don't want any action when a nikka in ya face don't go running your mouth afterwards when that man ain't in your face.

NO YOU DONT KNOW SHYT BOUT THE STREETS... see this is what i mean, exposing yourselves. so bcuz ray swung means what? that fab and the fam are bums? stupid ANYBODY can get touched nobody is invincible. nobody expected ray to swing n he caught fab slippin... . After Ray swung what happened? THE WHOLE SIDE OF THE ROOM BEHIND FAB COLLAPSED ON HIM. it was like he got hit by a big aZZ wave. Fab saw Ray was wasted n was telling him cool out. 50 egged Ray on until,.. i've seen situations EXACTLY like that happen in front my face.. and my J's ended getting scuffed in the rawkus not my homie who was eggin them drunk guys on to fight one another.

And if broner was told to cut it short was bcuz his people probably realize that they werent dealing with industry thugs. Street Fam are real ignorant street dudes that would pop him a$$ if it came to it .. not to kill him but his career could be over.

""nikka in ya face don't go running your mouth afterwards when that man ain't in your face."""

smh u still with the rules to beef? u pop ish when u feel like it, a street nikka dont say " ok he's gone, lets drop it n talk about something else guys,"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO YOU DONT KNOW SHYT BOUT THE STREETS... see this is what i mean, exposing yourselves. so bcuz ray swung means what? that fab and the fam are bums? stupid ANYBODY can get touched nobody is invincible. nobody expected ray to swing n he caught fab slippin... . After Ray swung what happened? THE WHOLE SIDE OF THE ROOM BEHIND FAB COLLAPSED ON HIM. it was like he got hit by a big aZZ wave. Fab saw Ray was wasted n was telling him cool out. 50 egged Ray on until,.. i've seen situations EXACTLY like that happen in front my face.. and my J's ended getting scuffed in the rawkus not my homie who was eggin them drunk guys on to fight one another.

And if broner was told to cut it short was bcuz his people probably realize that they werent dealing with industry thugs. Street Fam are real ignorant street dudes that would pop him a$$ if it came to it .. not to kill him but his career could be over.

""nikka in ya face don't go running your mouth afterwards when that man ain't in your face."""

smh u still with the rules to beef? u pop ish when u feel like it, a street nikka dont say " ok he's gone, lets drop it n talk about something else guys,"

Man shut the fukk up, if Fab was any type of street nikka Ray would've been smashed for the disrespect he was showing no matter who is there, nikkaz don't give a fukk.

Street fam some ignorant nikkaz, but they only try that shyt on soft nikka and females, they ain't street nikkaz, they don't want them problems
they type of nikkaz in hood who tried to sell drugs, but got beat up and robbed, because they wasn't built for the shyt.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man shut the fukk up, if Fab was any type of street nikka Ray would've been smashed for the disrespect he was showing no matter who is there, nikkaz don't give a fukk.

Street fam some ignorant nikkaz, but they only try that shyt on soft nikka and females, they ain't street nikkaz, they don't want them problems
they type of nikkaz in hood who tried to sell drugs, but got beat up and robbed, because they wasn't built for the shyt.

:umad:

funny thread guys

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:

funny thread guys

I am mad, I'm tired of bytch ass nikkaz period, I'm tired of so called "street nikkaz" who think they some kind of mafia, but are bunch of delusional fools with no power and will straight up fold when meet with resistance or somebody who refuses to be intimidated.

This the same nikka kissing Macklemoore ass, Drake shytting on this nikkaz in interview, what he gonna do sick his bum ass nikkaz on Drake, I bet not

NASDAQ

Rookie
Daps
I am mad, I'm tired of bytch ass nikkaz period, I'm tired of so called "street nikkaz" who think they some kind of mafia, but are bunch of delusional fools with no power and will straight up fold when meet with resistance or somebody who refuses to be intimidated.

This the same nikka kissing Macklemoore ass, Drake shytting on this nikkaz in interview, what he gonna do sick his bum ass nikkaz on Drake, I bet not

LOL if u ever been in the streets u took a loss. only LYING AZZ NIKKAS front like they got 3000 W's and 0 losses. EVERYBODY takes a loss at some point. it doesn't make u soft or fake, u too dumb to know that? i guess fab shoulda ran down n ray n killed him on camera so nikkas know not to test. lol..

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:salute: Fab for not leavin his homies behind no matter how many times rob one of his peers leaving Fab in the akward position to have to bring it back:snoop:,get Fab arrested,or get Fab shot at.

Im not even bein sarcastic,or sayin its smart but he obviously don't got em around just for muscle as they don't seem like the brightest of nikkas and often come out on the losing end or leaving Fab to have to apologize on they behalf after they do dumb shyt or threaten sumbody without asking:heh: they got his back and he got theirs:myman:
They mite be holdin the nikka hostage. Like Juelz and JR Writer in London

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Ray punked him

Adrien Broner always claims he's a real street nikka all the time