"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i think OLB is almost as much a need as ILB. We need one of each in the first 3 rounds of the draft.

We also need a true NT

And if we draft ILB and OLB they have to be able to cover.

Watching KJ Wright and Bobby Wagner today and those guys can flat out cover. We need guys like that to go with Clay, Peppers and the other pass rushers.

I like Perry but he's too stiff to cover and Neal isn't a cover guy either.

Peppers is still a freak of nature athletically, I hope we keep him at a new contract to lower his cap number from $12 million to like $7 million.

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
GB completely blew this game.
- Two FGs in the redzone off two SEA turnovers
- Gave up a 3rd and 19 to SEA, that led to the td off the fake FG
- Burnett sliding for no reason after the pick with 5 minutes left to go
- Calling the game conservatively with 6 straight runs
- Ha ha blowing the two point conversion and letting Wilson catch it
- Bostick blowing the onside kick

Defense played solid and gave them a chance majority of the game. Offense could have done a little more with all the opportunities they were given
Forgot to add the lineman that decided to get a dumb unsportsmanlike flag after the first Ha ha pick, moving ball from around 3 yard line to 18

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Forgot to add the lineman that decided to get a dumb unsportsmanlike flag after the first Ha ha pick, moving ball from around 3 yard line to 18

Mike Daniels one of our best defensive players making a rookie mistake

They did get back to having 1st and goal but couldn't convert. TDs always needed in the red zone.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Breh I feel like a new born baby wrapped in swaddling tears of Greenbay Packer fans right now & tell that traitor Peppers that's what he gets for going to Greenbay. My joy in football has been restored :blessed:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I have no words. Check that, I have 3. fukk Mike McCarthy. Horrible coaching job, maybe historically horrible. I said that this was the only "acceptable" loss for us being that it was in Seattle, but for us to lose this game is inexcusable. We had no business losing this game, yet we found a way to do it. Can't even really give Seattle all that much credit either. We just did what we had to do to lose.

Season over. Good season in the end, but for us to not be going to the Super Bowl is absolutely a disappointment. Oh well. See ya next year. Baseball season right around the corner. Can't wait.

fukk MM for being a p*ssy and fukk Bostic for not making a routine catch. We beat ourselves man. fukk

Real talk fukk MM I hate that fat piece of shyt with ever bone in my body .

5 turn overs from the defense what more do you want .

I was telling everyone that last 3 and out was gonna be costly .

They stacked 8 in the box twice yet u ran the ball on lacy on the left .

Who the fukk didn't see that coming .

Man fukk that dude and his play calling .

Real shyt fukk Aj hawk stupid ass but I blame this lost on Pure coaching .

Defense played their hearts out and have u 5 fukking turn overs dude a bytch .

The defense played great for 55 minutes or so

McCarthy chanelling his inner Marty Shottenheimer cost the game. I still can't believe the Pack lost it.

And Bostic speaks for itself. He recovers that, we can get one more first down.

I'm honestly not surprised the defense collapsed, but I am surprised by how well they played.

The offense being so dull and conservative just is mindblowing. The last drive to get the field goal should have been the play all game.

I really don't understand how the Packers won that Super Bowl in 2010. McCarthy is a terrible coach. He was like Jim Caldwell on steroids today. :wow:

Fat bytch

Its cause the defense you saw today for 55 minutes or so was the defense we had in 2010

Getting picks and in some cases getting pick sixes.

We even had a pick six in the Super Bowl by Nick Collins.

The talent overrided any conservative game calling by McCarthy. As soon as he didn't go for it at the goal line, I had a feeling he'd pull a Marty Shottenheimer today and he basically did especially in the 2nd half.

Probably the worst playoff loss in franchise history.

I knew in the 1st quarter yall didn't want to win this game. no way in hell do you not go for it at the 1 on the road. and yall did that shyt twice??

Man :scust: at yall excuses if it don't involve MM I don't wanna hear it .

Please hire a offensive coordinator I'm tired of this guy .

Insane man 5 turn overs 5 smh.

Cobb was killing these dudes Sherman had one hand but nahh hand the ball to Lacey with 8 stacked in the box :snoop:

McCarthy was being aggressive in the regular season and the DAL game

And today got scared

Shid pisses me off.

The same thing happened in the 2010 NFC Championship. We got bailed out by Raji's pick six and Sam Shields game saving pick.

yOU HAVE THE BEST qb in football ''YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME''MM is a horrible coach.You don't play conservative on the road in playoff football.

McCarthy "I wish we would have punched in the TD on the 4th downs, but my thought was to get points" well NO shyt EH!!??? Thats why u should have gone for it on 4th and 1 UGH

I'm hurt and mad I'm still shocked and this FAt fukk doesn't get brehs .

The only way we win a Super Bowl again is for Ted to stock the roster with so much talent that McCarthy can't even fukk it up or for Rodgers to become way more independent at changing the calls.

This Debacle shouldn't obscure just how well O-line played. Gave 12 terrific protection all day. Re-sign Bulaga and 2015 should be even better.

we dominated the game,got 5 turn overs and still fukking lost. This shyt rides on the coaching staff
Aye yall, @yseJ said hindsight is 20/20 and the coach ain't cost yall the game. Leave that man alone :ohmydayz:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Aye yall, @yseJ said hindsight is 20/20 and the coach ain't cost yall the game. Leave that man alone :ohmydayz:
at the end of the game (4th quarter) every playcall from MM was correct, except passing it once on the drive before the pick

but go ahead and try argue otherwise if u want :pachaha: lets hear how the packers shouldve passed the ball in 2nd and 3rd and long situations when up by 2 possessions and 4 minutes left :pachaha:

maybe if you start thinking for yourself, using common sense and not parrot announcers and garbage cliches like 'play not to lose', 'game manager', etc...you'll get it.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
at the end of the game (4th quarter) every playcall from MM was correct, except passing it once on the drive before the pick

but go ahead and try argue otherwise if u want :pachaha: lets hear how the packers shouldve passed the ball in 2nd and 3rd and long situations when up by 2 possessions and 4 minutes left :pachaha:

maybe if you start thinking for yourself, using common sense and not parrot announcers and garbage cliches like 'play not to lose', 'game manager', etc...you'll get it.
#RealLifeNotMadden

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
#exactly

but that only goes for the end of the game. some of mccarthys calls I didnt like either. plus I thought he shouldve run the ball way more.

yeah, but the middle zone was wide open all afternoon

Richard Rodgers was eating there.

On the last possession the Pack had, Jordy and Cobb got their catches in the middle

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Yeah I don't buy the argument that the packers "left points on the field" during the first quarter

WE GAVE UP 15 POINTS IN 44 SECONDS. That's the issue. That's the issue! Nothing else matters besides what happened during that 44 seconds.

Our second best defensive player was watching from the sideline when Russell threw the touchdown to win the game.

Our best defensive player was on the sideline with a hurt leg during those 44 seconds that the seahawks came back.

Nothing matters besides the last 4 minutes of the game.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
“I have been wounded but not yet slain. I shall lie here and bleed awile. Then I shall rise and fight again. The title of champion may from time to time fall to others more than ourselves. But the heart, the spirit, and the soul of champions remains in Green Bay.”

-Vince Lombardi

vince-lombardi.jpg

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah I don't buy the argument that the packers "left points on the field" during the first quarter

WE GAVE UP 15 POINTS IN 44 SECONDS. That's the issue. That's the issue! Nothing else matters besides what happened during that 44 seconds.

Our second best defensive player was watching from the sideline when Russell threw the touchdown to win the game.

Our best defensive player was on the sideline with a hurt leg during those 44 seconds that the seahawks came back.

Nothing matters besides the last 4 minutes of the game.
basically I was saying this in the other thread. my point is theres 4 minutes left, seattle offense has been awful entire game. you punt the ball and are in good field position with 4 minutes left; seattle has to score a TD on a 70 yard drive very quickly, AND recover onside kick, AND score another TD. thats SO unlikely to happen, you milk the clock every time no matter who you have at qb imo. especially against a great D like seattle.