"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
McCarthy "I wish we would have punched in the TD on the 4th downs, but my thought was to get points" well NO shyt EH!!??? Thats why u should have gone for it on 4th and 1 UGH

I'm hurt and mad I'm still shocked and this FAt fukk doesn't get brehs .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
McCarthy "I wish we would have punched in the TD on the 4th downs, but my thought was to get points" well NO shyt EH!!??? Thats why u should have gone for it on 4th and 1 UGH

I'm hurt and mad I'm still shocked and this FAt fukk doesn't get brehs .

The only way we win a Super Bowl again is for Ted to stock the roster with so much talent that McCarthy can't even fukk it up or for Rodgers to become way more independent at changing the calls.

This Debacle shouldn't obscure just how well O-line played. Gave 12 terrific protection all day. Re-sign Bulaga and 2015 should be even better.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way we win a Super Bowl again is for Ted to stock the roster with so much talent that McCarthy can't even fukk it up or for Rodgers to become way more independent at changing the calls.

This Debacle shouldn't obscure just how well O-line played. Gave 12 terrific protection all day. Re-sign Bulaga and 2015 should be even better.

the biggest positive out of this whole season going forward imo. resign bulaga and the future is very bright for this offense.

lots of reasons to be optimistic for the future of this team. we get Seattle in Lambeau in the reg season next year as well. huge advantage in getting the 1 seed.

only thing is i don't think we get this lucky with injuries again. trying to be optimistic though.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
the biggest positive out of this whole season going forward imo. resign bulaga and the future is very bright for this offense.

lots of reasons to be optimistic for the future of this team. we get Seattle in Lambeau in the reg season next year as well. huge advantage in getting the 1 seed.

only thing is i don't think we get this lucky with injuries again. trying to be optimistic though.

Yeah looking at the opponents it looks kind of brutal but it's way too early

And yeah it'll be nice to play them at home for a change

If we didn't lose at Buffalo no way they lose today at Lambeau vs SEA

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I have nothing to say. As you guys have already read, and as you guys already know, boshtick was NOT supposed to go for the ball.

I knew it. You knew it. Every packers fans knew it. He's a 3rd stringer. He was PUT IN THE GOD DAMN PLAY FOR ONE REASON. HE HAD ONE JOB. ONE.

He was not mentally prepared to make that play.

I hate boshtick. I hate Aj Hawk. I hate Dom Capers. You guys single-handedly lost a year of ARod's prime. You guys singlehandedly lost a year of Julius Peppers.

I can't. :to: I just fukkn can't :to:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm tight yo.

I almost drank myself to sleep but I had to drive to DC.

DO YA fukkN JOB. DO YA fukkN JOB.

YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE. JUST BLOCK #13. YOU'RE THE THIRD STRING TIGHT END FOR A REASON!!!!! THE fukk MAN! YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!! NOBODY TOLD YOU TO DO ANYTHING ELSE. GOD fukkN DAMN.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I have nothing to say. As you guys have already read, and as you guys already know, boshtick was NOT supposed to go for the ball.

I knew it. You knew it. Every packers fans knew it. He's a 3rd stringer. He was PUT IN THE GOD DAMN PLAY FOR ONE REASON. HE HAD ONE JOB. ONE.

He was not mentally prepared to make that play.

I hate boshtick. I hate Aj Hawk. I hate Dom Capers. You guys single-handedly lost a year of ARod's prime. You guys singlehandedly lost a year of Julius Peppers.

I can't. :to: I just fukkn can't :to:

I'll say this. Brady is 37 and we have Rodgers who just turned 31.

so I hope and pray we get another shot to bring Lombardi back home. I think ARod can keep the elite play as he gets older but I hope he doesn't lose a step next year or the year after

Our team is also very young not the youngest but we got a bunch of these 2012-2014 picks who are developing nicely :wow:

If we have another decent offseason and no BS injuries like last year (we only missed Raji) then :whew:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'll say this. Brady is 37 and we have Rodgers who just turned 31.

so I hope and pray we get another shot to bring Lombardi back home. I think ARod can keep the elite play as he gets older but I hope he doesn't lose a step next year or the year after

Our team is also very young not the youngest but we got a bunch of these 2012-2014 picks who are developing nicely :wow:

If we have another decent offseason and no BS injuries like this year (we only missed Raji) then :whew:

Yeah but how long can clay play at this level? How long can we honestly expect to keep mike neal without an injury? don't we lose perry this year?

this is the year. this was the year.

fukk I hate boshtick right now. And I hate Dom Capers.

WHY WAS CLAY MATTHEWS NOT ON THE FIELD DURING THE 2 SEATTLE DRIVES!!!!!!

joe cool

Pro
Daps
What is with that db for you guys who just went down like he won with like 5 minute left after the int? It was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen a player do. Does he usually do stupid things like that?

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yeah but how long can clay play at this level? How long can we honestly expect to keep mike neal without an injury? don't we lose perry this year?

this is the year. this was the year.

fukk I hate boshtick right now. And I hate Dom Capers.

WHY WAS CLAY MATTHEWS NOT ON THE FIELD DURING THE 2 SEATTLE DRIVES!!!!!!

Perry is under contract next year

Neal was healthy but we added Peppers to lessen the load

IMO next year is the year. That's our golden chance provided we fix the middle of the D

Clay's level of play going forward is a concern. He actually was healthy all year. History says that won't happen next year and the D collapsed when he left today

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What is with that db for you guys who just went down like he won with like 5 minute left after the int? It was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen a player do. Does he usually do stupid things like that?

Someone told Burnett to slide down which was odd

We coulda got into Crosby's range there and got more of a cushion

Burnett's play is a microcosm of how McCarthy called the game too

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think OLB is almost as much a need as ILB. We need one of each in the first 3 rounds of the draft.