"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Never heard a coach so stubborn . MM said "I don't wanna talk about play calling . I had a set number of running plays and I wanted to hit around 20 ".Way not to be aggressive you fat faghot . Great job at not adjusting to the flow of the game you fukking hog.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Never heard a coach so stubborn . MM said "I don't wanna talk about play calling . I had a set number of running plays and I wanted to hit around 20 ".Way not to be aggressive you fat faghot . Great job at not adjusting to the flow of the game you fukking hog.

:mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I'm a Packers fan I want to go after MM. He ultimately cost yall the game. And fukk hindsight. I said in that thread when it happened. Settling for those field goals will cost them. With Seattle on the road, if you're at the goalline you go for it because you're probably not going to get that chance too often in the game. Field goals against that team on the road plays into their hands. I blame the complete collapse on him. Way too damn conservative and p*ssy-like. Pete on the other side of the field was going balls to the wall and won that way.

MM's timidness reminds me of Harbaugh.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kudos to Rodgers keeping it pretty even keel in his presser cause the media was trying to do EVERYTHING to get him to talk down on McCarthy and he didn't bite...

Either this team needs to hit on every defensive pick in the draft this year...

Get some veterans on some 1 year incentive deals...like JPP or Orakpo...and have them ball out...

Or get rid of Dom Capers...

It's just inexcusable to let bums like Baldwin and Kearse get behind you on defense...

Your not going to stop beast mode...nobody does...

The rest of that shyt...just outright atrocious

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kudos to Rodgers keeping it pretty even keel in his presser cause the media was trying to do EVERYTHING to get him to talk down on McCarthy and he didn't bite...

Get some veterans on some 1 year incentive deals...like JPP or Orakpo...and have them ball out...

It's just inexcusable to let bums like Baldwin and Kearse get behind you on defense...

I don't think Capers was all that bad, really. I don't think he's a good DC, but yesterday the D was well prepared. The problem is these "bum" receivers from Seattle are athletes. Those dudes somehow always find a way to do what happened last night. I've been watching this shyt for 3 years now. It's frustrating as hell. You have to play a full 60+ minutes to beat this team. Can't say that about any other team in the league.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

I'm not concerned about this defense. Matter of fact they are more set then they have been In years. We need an ILB and a true NT and we should be a top unit next year. Seattle just got lucky. From the botched onside kick to Wilson just heaving it up on the 2 point conversion. Sometimes it's better to be lucky then good :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I came to the conclusion that McCarthy is the Matt Flynn of coaching. Dude is just riding the talent of his QB. He wasn't shyt as an offensive coordinator in SF and he ain't shyt now. If he ever gets fired, he's gonna get swooped up real quick but fail horribly like Flynn.

Only way he can redeem himself is by letting go of his play calling abilities and allow a true OC come in and wreck shyt with this offense.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I came to the conclusion that McCarthy is the Matt Flynn of coaching. Dude is just riding the talent of his QB. He wasn't shyt as an offensive coordinator in SF and he ain't shyt now. If he ever gets fired, he's gonna get swooped up real quick but fail horribly like Flynn.

Only way he can redeem himself is by letting go of his play calling abilities and allow a true OC come in and wreck shyt with this offense.

It has to happen breh I can't take another year of this bs .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

He was decent as an offensive coordinator in New Orleans

But yeah they need a new approach cause they should have ran up the score

But to be honest, nothing will change. McCarthy has a ring due to this approach. This game mirrored what happened in Philly, in Chicago, and vs. the Steelers.

We got up a lead and then don't step on their necks. Other team comes back and defense makes the turnovers or stop.

We didn't run our four minute offense successfully even when the team won it all and then this week its nearly the same thing, only that the defense couldn't get one more stop.

I think as Packer fans we've now seen it all in ways for a team to lose in the playoffs from Favre throwing 6 INTs to 4th and 26 to 2007 NFCCG to today. If they make it next year, some more fukkery is waiting for us.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Post it in here
Seattle-Seahawks-Logo-Chris-Creamers-Sports-Logos-Page-SportsLogos.Net-Mo_2012-06-19_12-09.png