"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Painful painful lost, but ya didn't go out like one "specific" team in the Super Bowl last year and one "specific" team last Sunday.

Fcuk this lost...from one fan in Broncos country all respect to the Packers!!!

:salute:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I knew in the 1st quarter yall didn't want to win this game. no way in hell do you not go for it at the 1 on the road. and yall did that shyt twice??

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Man :scust: at yall excuses if it don't involve MM I don't wanna hear it .

Please hire a offensive coordinator I'm tired of this guy .

Insane man 5 turn overs 5 smh.

Cobb was killing these dudes Sherman had one hand but nahh hand the ball to Lacey with 8 stacked in the box :snoop:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I knew in the 1st quarter yall didn't want to win this game. no way in hell do you not go for it at the 1 on the road. and yall did that shyt twice??

McCarthy was being aggressive in the regular season and the DAL game

And today got scared

Shid pisses me off.

The same thing happened in the 2010 NFC Championship. We got bailed out by Raji's pick six and Sam Shields game saving pick.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Aye man yall have my condolences. I could not imagine the pain I'd feel right now if that were my team that lost like that. And I'm being sincere as fukk. I'm still mad over the 49ers loss in 2011 and that one wasn't nearly as bad as this one. I hope yall (yall, not yall team) nikkas bounce back after this one.

:pacspit: Gregg Williams and his fukkery that game was the start of a rotten 2012 calendar year for us, breh. :mjcry:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:pacspit: Gregg Williams and his fukkery that game was the start of a rotten 2012 calendar year for us, breh. :mjcry:

I feel like an organization can only go one or another after something like this

Be like the 49ers after losing to the Giants in 2011 and going to the SB the next year

Or just fold and not even qualify for the playoffs next year...

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
I searched Brandon Bostick's mentions on Twitter :merchant: :merchant: :merchant:

Shut that shyt down and don't login for at least one year, breh.

How about some hate for whatever idiot special teams coach put him on the "hands" team :mindblown:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Man :scust: at yall excuses if it don't involve MM I don't wanna hear it .

Please hire a offensive coordinator I'm tired of this guy .

Insane man 5 turn overs 5 smh.

Cobb was killing these dudes Sherman had one hand but nahh hand the ball to Lacey with 8 stacked in the box :snoop:
yOU HAVE THE BEST qb in football ''YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME''MM is a horrible coach.You don't play conservative on the road in playoff football.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I searched Brandon Bostick's mentions on Twitter :merchant: :merchant: :merchant:

Shut that shyt down and don't login for at least one year, breh.

How about some hate for whatever idiot special teams coach put him on the "hands" team :mindblown:

he shoulda known the fundamentals breh

If you have to jump, just go back down and block

Jordy was right behind him for a reason

Just terrible.... I feel for the guy but you can't make that mistake period.