"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
10934028_794853720600894_6598741499044287659_n.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
AJ Hawk should not be a Packer: Exhibit ZDAFA3928343

Look at this man. Look at him! He's never in the play. He gets caught in the counter action. Runs into Barrington who is being blocked by the TE. He doesn't even have the awareness to get the fumble! Instead he's looking up the damn field trying to see how far Murray has to go before he scores a TD. I hate this dude. With a passion.

DeMarco-Murray-fumble-packers-peppers-01-11-15.jpg

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
AJ Hawk should not be a Packer: Exhibit ZDAFA3928343

Look at this man. Look at him! He's never in the play. He gets caught in the counter action. Runs into Barrington who is being blocked by the TE. He doesn't even have the awareness to get the fumble! Instead he's looking up the damn field trying to see how far Murray has to go before he scores a TD. I hate this dude. With a passion.

DeMarco-Murray-fumble-packers-peppers-01-11-15.jpg

Marshawn is going to get 200 yards breh

This is unacceptable

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:leostare: I know brehs that is arrogant. But I think Peppers stripping of Murray is our "Big Ben Moment" when he changed the game with the fumble, and it gave Aaron the Juice. Same with Ben making the shoe string to that helped Jarome get a ring.

I bet we storm into Seattle and blow them out. I think this team is ready to nuke Seattle. 33-14

Breh no one scores 30 on SEA at their building

It would take pick six or special teams to do that

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So brehs, I looked back at Week 1.

it was a one score game at halftime. 17-10.

We kick off. The defense stops them. They punt.

Then, Rodgers threw a pick inside his own 15.

We give up a FG. 20-10.

We turn it over on downs.

Seahawks punt.

Rodgers gets strip sacked and we give up a safety. 22-10.

Bakhtiari gets called for a personal foul. The Hawks get the ball at midfield.

They score. 29-10. Bulaga gets injured, Sherrod comes in. Game over.

@FloorGeneral @SHAQAVELLI @bsmooth @Boutdatlife @ThaRebel @tru_m.a.c
@Oh Boy. @Danie84 @MushroomX @bboystyle @Tical @unstoppable589 @Steele @ThiefyPoo

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

We give up a FG. 20-10.

Seahawks punt.

@Oh Boy. @Danie84 @MushroomX @bboystyle @Tical @unstoppable589 @Steele @ThiefyPoo

As long as you guys don't turn it over you have a chance

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

We give up a FG. 20-10.

Seahawks punt.

We can make it a game and possibly win if our Line holds up and Lacy does his thing. On the flip side, Aj Hawk and Brad fukking Jones need to sit their asses out. I dont think its gonna be blow out because our team has drastically improved since that week one game. I do believe the winner will have a nice 10 point cushion though. This whole game relies on Rodgers and his calf. He has to be more mobile in the pocket and not just stand in a 3 foot radius like against the Boys. If he can improve his mobility slightly,then we got a chance

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Yeah, I'm a bit bigger on Hawk than you guys, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how Brad Jones A. made this football team in September, and B. kept a roster spot through today, January 12th. He is awful man.

As far as Seattle, the key will clearly be the OLine. It's impossible to look back at Week 1 and form an idea of how Sunday's game is gonna play out for many reasons, and one of those is our OLine is a completely different animal than it was back then. And with ARod's mobility limited now, we're gonna need 'em to be on their A+ game, cause you know Seattle is gonna send pressure early and often.

If Rodgers was 100%, I'd be EXPECTING a win. As it is, he can't come out flat like he did against Dallas, or things will go downhill real fast. If he plays 2 halves close to how he played the 2nd half yesterday, we'll be in really good shape. Seattle's offense doesn't really "scare" me, other than the fact that the one thing that ALWAYS kills us is a running QB, and WIlson is so good at knowing when to take off. If we can find some kind of way to limit his scrambling abilities, again, we'll be in really good shape.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

We give up a FG. 20-10.

Seahawks punt.

for some reason I think I missed this game

like I have absolutely no recollection of it taking place at all

I wish NFL network was airing a replay this week

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I'm a bit bigger on Hawk than you guys, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how Brad Jones A. made this football team in September, and B. kept a roster spot through today, January 12th. He is awful man.

As far as Seattle, the key will clearly be the OLine. It's impossible to look back at Week 1 and form an idea of how Sunday's game is gonna play out for many reasons, and one of those is our OLine is a completely different animal than it was back then. And with ARod's mobility limited now, we're gonna need 'em to be on their A+ game, cause you know Seattle is gonna send pressure early and often.

If Rodgers was 100%, I'd be EXPECTING a win. As it is, he can't come out flat like he did against Dallas, or things will go downhill real fast. If he plays 2 halves close to how he played the 2nd half yesterday, we'll be in really good shape. Seattle's offense doesn't really "scare" me, other than the fact that the one thing that ALWAYS kills us is a running QB, and WIlson is so good at knowing when to take off. If we can find some kind of way to limit his scrambling abilities, again, we'll be in really good shape.

Brad Jones should not have been our starting MLB last year either. It was just that TT was being cheap and didn't want to invest in that position.

For the next game, I think within the base defense Clay needs to permanently stay at MLB. Mike Neal and Nick Perry need to start opposite Peppers. The best 11 need to be on the field for all defensive snaps. No more experiments. No trying to fit people in. Best 11. No question mark performances.