"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Oh yeah, and how about Julius Peppers? He could've pulled up a chair and got some sun during the regular season, and still earned every single penny he was paid for his performance today. His strip of Demarco Murray could very well have been the biggest play of the game. Murray probably scores on that play, and all of a sudden it's 21-10, and they scored again on their next drive, so that's 28. Of course maybe things play out a bit differently, but that play was monstrous.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Oh yeah, and how about Julius Peppers? He could've pulled up a chair and got some sun during the regular season, and still earned every single penny he was paid for his performance today. His strip of Demarco Murray could very well have been the biggest play of the game. Murray probably scores on that play, and all of a sudden it's 21-10, and they scored again on their next drive, so that's 28. Of course maybe things play out a bit differently, but that play was monstrous.

did you realize he wasn't on the field for the last cowboys drive….very weird

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
@FAH1223

Remember how we were talking about our rituals during the 2010 SB run? And I told u I watched every playoff game at the bar except the SB game? Well the entire first half I was at home and we played like doo doo. I bounced at halftime to the bar with the Crew and looked what happens :wow:

Definitely going to the bar all game next week. Cant afford to play only one good half against the Seahawks

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I don't think I've watched/anticipated a Packer playoff game where I knew the squad had little to no chance as this one coming up next week.

And I started watching in 1996-97 as a young pup.

Every game I felt GB had a good shot going in but this week just has that sign of finality. And I'm good with that, I think we shore up DT and ILB... get Raji back and hopefully stay healthy again to make another run to reclaim the Lombardi next year.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223

Remember how we were talking about our rituals during the 2010 SB run? And I told u I watched every playoff game at the bar except the SB game? Well the entire first half I was at home and we played like doo doo. I bounced at halftime to the bar with the Crew and looked what happens :wow:

Definitely going to the bar all game next week. Cant afford to play only one good half against the Seahawks

:leon:

I stayed off twitter and just posted on the RealGM Packer board which is what I did in 2010. I stayed off here cause of all the pro Cowboy mojo.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:leostare: I know brehs that is arrogant. But I think Peppers stripping of Murray is our "Big Ben Moment" when he changed the game with the fumble, and it gave Aaron the Juice. Same with Ben making the shoe string to that helped Jarome get a ring.

I bet we storm into Seattle and blow them out. I think this team is ready to nuke Seattle. 33-14

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russel Wilson has fumbled 12 times this year and hasn't lost a single one. Gotta think that luck is going to run out eventually. Would be huge if Peppers could do his thing again next week.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:leostare: I know brehs that is arrogant. But I think Peppers stripping of Murray is our "Big Ben Moment" when he changed the game with the fumble, and it gave Aaron the Juice. Same with Ben making the shoe string to that helped Jarome get a ring.

I bet we storm into Seattle and blow them out. I think this team is ready to nuke Seattle. 33-14

I wouldn't call it our big ben moment. I would call it our cullen jenkins moment when he forced that fumble in the super bowl. Dumbass AJ Hawk was SO OUT OF POSITION, that if the strip didn't occur, Murray would've scored a touchdown.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

:dead: