"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Well, that was interesting. Much closer than I thought it was gonna be, but a win, is a win, is a fukkING WIN!

As soon as I saw the end of Dez's catch, I knew it was gonna get overturned. I was telling my girl here, when I first saw the bobble, that as bullshyt as the rule is, according to that rule, that was not a completed pass. The irony of Cowboys fans that are gonna try and blame the refs is gonna be heavy this week.

We got another game to play, and I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. After a full 2 weeks off, to see Rodgers hobbling around the field isn't something I'm looking forward to next week. Seattle is gonna be relentless with their rush, and we're gonna need a damn near superhuman effort from #12 up in their place. Gonna be interesting.

Oh, and how bout that rookie? Wow, did he have a game. What a time to break out like that.

Pay Cobb. PAY THAT MAN!

On to Seattle. #GoPackGo

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Well, that was interesting. Much closer than I thought it was gonna be, but a win, is a win, is a fukkING WIN!

As soon as I saw the end of Dez's catch, I knew it was gonna get overturned. I was telling my girl here, when I first saw the bobble, that as bullshyt as the rule is, according to that rule, that was not a completed pass. The irony of Cowboys fans that are gonna try and blame the refs is gonna be heavy this week.

We got another game to play, and I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. After a full 2 weeks off, to see Rodgers hobbling around the field isn't something I'm looking forward to next week. Seattle is gonna be relentless with their rush, and we're gonna need a damn near superhuman effort from #12 up in their place. Gonna be interesting.

Oh, and how bout that rookie? Wow, did he have a game. What a time to break out like that.

Pay Cobb. PAY THAT MAN!

On to Seattle. #GoPackGo

Davante has been ghost for a month and showed up big today. Props to the kid

And R. Rodgers and Quarless came up today, we were just talking about the TEs last night.

Cobb gotta get his contract done tonight. Only 24 years old. Pay the kid!

I hope we're competitive in SEA this time for 4 quarters. If we lose, I want to go out swinging. I can't even imagine what winning up there would be like.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so many similarities to the NE game. at home, 26-21 final score, cobb with a catch on 3rd to win the game, davante coming up huge etc.

seahawks favored by 7 next week, i don't expect a win, but i'm just glad to have a shot. with 12 we have a shot against anyone.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
de.0.jpg

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin