"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'll take 5-3 after the 1-2 start.

But like I told @bboystyle this defense will remain soft up the middle and do us in... it'll prevent us from making the playoffs or be the reason we go one and done again.

If you can't stop the run, you have no chance in January.

No ILB

No NT

No chance brehs

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Also I don't see how we win the division

Detroit can stop the run. We can't.

They're winning without Megatron.

I just don't see them collapsing like last year and 2012.

If we want a wild card, we have to beat Philly in a few weeks. And hope we finish ahead of them or Dallas depending on who wins the East

And hope SF and SEA finish below us.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This team blows on the road against good QB's. And im not just talking about the D. The whole team in general stinks. MM calling fukking dumb ass plays has me like :wtf: :dahell:
:mindblown:

We still win the division and make the playoffs but if we meet a physical team or a team with a good QB,its goodbye Packers again.

I swear,am i the only one who sees that this D can not covered quick crossing routes? I mean those 3 yards turns into 15+. shyt is mind boggling how we always get burned by some short crossing route. shytty ass ILB :pacspit:

We need EVERYONE healthy to even think about turning this Defense around. If we lose just one player of the main starting 11, it will show. LOL@ our depth at CB. House was fukking horrible and Tramon can walk after this year. Only promise we have on D is Daniels and HaHa (and Shields). Everyone else can get the fukk on with their mediocre asses

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
Mike McCarthy is and will always be a problem. The play to Peppers obviously stands out but that whole goal line series after the Lacy run was some straight up fukkery. Then he follows it up with the onside kick. This fat fukk likes to get cute in the dumbest times possible. He's like the stereotype of a receiver....he wants to win but he wants to look good doing it. The locals back him up with that "If it would've worked you would call him a genius" bullshyt. No. Whenever he actually makes a decision as a coach that puts his imprint on the game, its a fukk decision for the most part.

And they can miss me with the "we only lost cuz Rodgers hurt his hamstring" shyt too. Rodgers "tweaked" his hamstring and the offense never really looked good tonight besides 2 big somewhat lucky plays to Cobb and Lacy and the Lacy play only yielded us 3 even though we had 1st and goal at like the 3 after it.

Our D played like the D we know and hate tonight. Tonight exposed us in the fact that if you just rush 4 all game, we are a different team. Even if you don't get to A-Rod, those extra defenders playing the pass makes a major difference for his effectiveness.

I'm back on 8-8 brehs. Maybe 9-7 but missing the 'offs... :snoop:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Mike McCarthy is and will always be a problem. The play to Peppers obviously stands out but that whole goal line series after the Lacy run was some straight up fukkery. Then he follows it up with the onside kick. This fat fukk likes to get cute in the dumbest times possible. He's like the stereotype of a receiver....he wants to win but he wants to look good doing it. The locals back him up with that "If it would've worked you would call him a genius" bullshyt. No. Whenever he actually makes a decision as a coach that puts his imprint on the game, its a fukk decision for the most part.

And they can miss me with the "we only lost cuz Rodgers hurt his hamstring" shyt too. Rodgers "tweaked" his hamstring and the offense never really looked good tonight besides 2 big somewhat lucky plays to Cobb and Lacy and the Lacy play only yielded us 3 even though we had 1st and goal at like the 3 after it.

Our D played like the D we know and hate tonight. Tonight exposed us in the fact that if you just rush 4 all game, we are a different team. Even if you don't get to A-Rod, those extra defenders playing the pass makes a major difference for his effectiveness.

I'm back on 8-8 brehs. Maybe 9-7 but missing the 'offs... :snoop:

nah i got us at 11-5. But my god,dont let Taylor see the field again. About as bad as Newhouse on that line. I really thought this team had turned the corner on D. I understand we are injured on D but not as bad as we have been before. Still,a horrible display by any means. A lot of locals are also saying that we went thru the same thing in 2010 looking hot one minute and bad the next. They fail to realize we never got blown out that season and all our loses came within 7 points. Our 3 losses this year have been 20,12, and 21. 2 blow outs and one shytty game by the offense. They need to let go of 2010,shyt is not gonna happen again with this team until we get some fukking LB's that can cover and tackle and a CB to compliment Shields.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Tramon has played great this season. This was his only bad outing. Yeah he gave up a TD against Miami too but he's playing well

House looks too stiff

We also missed Burnett. Ha Ha is a rookie so I expected mistakes

The secondary is fine but again it all starts in the middle

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
gotta disagree with the defense breh. They are playing very solid this year. We lost our starting CB's and Lattimore and thats why Tanny started to look like Marino. Defense is finally playing at a top 10 level. We lead the league in INT's and QB pressure.

you obviously follow stats over watching them play. Look what they have done ever since week 2 and tell me they are trash :heh:

Theres a very well written article on how good they are playing despite being bad against the run. You should check it out. Put a whole new perspective on how to judge a D.

:mjlol:

i give up on u negative nancies for reals...

Tell me,were Marshall and Jeffery running free too but Cutler stop them from beasting?

:mjlol:

when we go into the playoffs with a healthy D,imma re up this and give u the :ufdup:

Ready to crown them what? They are a very good D and no one can disprove that up to this point. Our old D would have cam running and throwing on us

And I'm letting y'all know there's more to a defense then rush yards allowed(even though they haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher since the bears game)

This D had many stats in the top 10. That right there should tell u the story of this D. If they weren't, i wouldn't even be bigging them up like this.

:sas1::sas1::sas1::sas1::sas1:

This team blows on the road against good QB's. And im not just talking about the D. The whole team in general stinks. MM calling fukking dumb ass plays has me like :wtf: :dahell:
:mindblown:

We still win the division and make the playoffs but if we meet a physical team or a team with a good QB,its goodbye Packers again.

I swear,am i the only one who sees that this D can not covered quick crossing routes? I mean those 3 yards turns into 15+. shyt is mind boggling how we always get burned by some short crossing route. shytty ass ILB :pacspit:

We need EVERYONE healthy to even think about turning this Defense around. If we lose just one player of the main starting 11, it will show. LOL@ our depth at CB. House was fukking horrible and Tramon can walk after this year. Only promise we have on D is Daniels and HaHa (and Shields). Everyone else can get the fukk on with their mediocre asses

:sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we've layer the lion, bears and vikings since…..what about those 2W-1L is anything beside regular division rival smack downs

stafford is wack. cutlers is wack. ponder is wack. we shouldn't be proud of any of those wins. at. all.

:lupe:

@bboystyle you argued me down for like a week because of this post...we get blown out by the Saints, and now you're all

yea they did need this fukking beat down. This team thought they were on some elite shyt beating up meidocre/bad teams to get those 5 wins. But once they faced a potential playoff team and a good QB they fall right back down to reality. Hopefully this open up their eyes and MM stops playing fukking bullshyt "do u believe in magic" football with some of the dumbest Redzone plays i ever witnessed. No reason we shouldnt have scored 21 points down there in the redzone against a horrid defense.

:krs: :youngsabo::mjpls::ufdup:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...-inside-linebacker-b99377228z1-280436312.html

Each week, in the scouting report on the Green Bay Packers' upcoming opponent, it's my assignment to select the team's weakest link.

If that report ever were to be on the Packers themselves, the hands-down choice for the defense, and perhaps for the entire team, would be inside linebacker.

It won't be easy for the Packers to win the Super Bowl with A.J. Hawk lining up on every down and one of three others lining up alongside him in nickel and base.

great read

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:yeshrug: Just feels great when you can prove you've been right all along

I'm glad this game has brought you back to reality. You were way too outlandish b.
#staywoke

i wasnt outlandish,i was being a fan.

You should post over at packers.theinsiders.com...you'd fit right in. They complain even after winning a SB :heh:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
IF we could've converted fg's to td's against that soft defense it would have been a lot closer. And a lot of that blame lands on McCarthy who once again proves to be a fukking moron. I swear has there ever been a coach who's qb's have made their coach look this much better than they actually are :heh:

I had a bad feeling about this one well before the game started though. Go into the bye, get healthy and beat up on the Bears afterwards.

Also, I will never trust the defense until we can shut down an elite QB for once.