"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eagles coming off a short week, in GB, without foles. no reason we shouldn't win fairly easily.

worried about the lions though. really need them to start losing some of these close games. palmer injury comes at the worst time for us since they play AZ next week.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
eagles coming off a short week, in GB, without foles. no reason we shouldn't win fairly easily.

worried about the lions though. really need them to start losing some of these close games. palmer injury comes at the worst time for us since they play AZ next week.

Stanton can play.

AZ also is getting turnovers and if there's anyone who'll give them picks it is Stafford

Plus the Lions gotta go to New England right after that

thenatural

Superstar
Daps

Yea, but I think he'll enough of a threat to where they can't put all of their resources towards Shady. We're healthy this year, unlike last year, so I agree with you that we should win. I'm just worried as usual.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Four tough games going down the stretch with PHI, BUF, NE, and DET. The good news is that three of them are at home. I predicted this team to win 13 going into the season. That's definitely not happening, but I think Detroit isn't as good as advertised. We'll see these next two weeks.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Four tough games going down the stretch with PHI, BUF, NE, and DET. The good news is that three of them are at home. I predicted this team to win 13 going into the season. That's definitely not happening, but I think Detroit isn't as good as advertised. We'll see these next two weeks.

I don't think the Pack has beaten NE since 2002. Last time it was the Matt Flynn show in the Super Bowl season and we lost up there

Pack has also never won in Buffalo :leon:

If we take care of business at Lambeau we should be straight

Rodgers is 32-3 in his last 35 at home :wtf:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the Pack has beaten NE since 2002. Last time it was the Matt Flynn show in the Super Bowl season and we lost up there

Pack has also never won in Buffalo :leon:

If we take care of business at Lambeau we should be straight

Rodgers is 32-3 in his last 35 at home :wtf:

That Rodgers home stat is amazing. Also, surprised about that the Buffalo stat given their ineptitude over the past 15 years. Yea, it seems like the minute this was posted,
Bzb6mEB.png
, Tom Terrific returned. I think we'll be fine.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Detroit def isn't as good as people think. We need to win the division. I don't feel comfortable playing for the wild card spot.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Detroit def isn't as good as people think. We need to win the division. I don't feel comfortable playing for the wild card spot.

There is no wild car spot for us. We gotta win the division. NFC west has 3 teams making playoff push and the NFC East has two, and NFCN has GB and DET.

Its either division or nothing