"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Good win :wow:

Rogers :to:

Adams :obama:

Defense :scust:

gotta disagree with the defense breh. They are playing very solid this year. We lost our starting CB's and Lattimore and thats why Tanny started to look like Marino. Defense is finally playing at a top 10 level. We lead the league in INT's and QB pressure.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
gotta disagree with the defense breh. They are playing very solid this year. We lost our starting CB's and Lattimore and thats why Tanny started to look like Marino. Defense is finally playing at a top 10 level. We lead the league in INT's and QB pressure.

we still can't stop the run

if the CBs aren't out for a while, it'll be good news. I know we can cover and get pressure

but the middle of the defense is wide open and running backs are salivating at running between the tackles

Guion does try but he sucks and he can't play NT

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
we still can't stop the run

if the CBs aren't out for a while, it'll be good news. I know we can cover and get pressure

but the middle of the defense is wide open and running backs are salivating at running between the tackles

Guion does try but he sucks and he can't play NT

we did good against the 5th best running team. Guion is coming into his own. We started to fall after the injuries through the air and the gorund

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Top 10 :dead:

Stop it breh we can't stop anyone on the ground.

The middle is wide fukking open mike dropped mad balls and a couple miscues with tanny other wise he would have had a career day.

Yes while they are playing better defense still trash.

I appreciate the turn overs doe :obama:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Top 10 :dead:

Stop it breh we can't stop anyone on the ground.

The middle is wide fukking open mike dropped mad balls and a couple miscues with tanny other wise he would have had a career day.

Yes while they are playing better defense still trash.

I appreciate the turn overs doe :obama:

you obviously follow stats over watching them play. Look what they have done ever since week 2 and tell me they are trash :heh:

Theres a very well written article on how good they are playing despite being bad against the run. You should check it out. Put a whole new perspective on how to judge a D.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
you obviously follow stats over watching them play. Look what they have done ever since week 2 and tell me they are trash :heh:

Theres a very well written article on how good they are playing despite being bad against the run. You should check it out. Put a whole new perspective on how to judge a D.

I've watched every game :wtf:

So you fukking telling me mike Wallace wasn't running free?

Of it wasn't for Ryan bum ass he could have had a 150 day.

Man don't be a fan boy for real.

I love my packers but this team isn't that good at all.

The offense is stagnant at times we are really struggling with balance. Now looking at stats it doesn't seem like it. But watching the game sometimes it's painful. Today we should have blown these fukk boys out but their defense played decent too.

Can't establish the run for shyt and MM Isn't helping.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I've watched every game :wtf:

So you fukking telling me mike Wallace wasn't running free?

Of it wasn't for Ryan bum ass he could have had a 150 day.

Man don't be a fan boy for real.

I love my packers but this team isn't that good at all.

The offense is stagnant at times we are really struggling with balance. Now looking at stats it doesn't seem like it. But watching the game sometimes it's painful. Today we should have blown these fukk boys out but their defense played decent too.

:mjlol:

i give up on u negative nancies for reals...

Tell me,were Marshall and Jeffery running free too but Cutler stop them from beasting?

:mjlol:

when we go into the playoffs with a healthy D,imma re up this and give u the :ufdup:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

top 10? what defense are you watching

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

we've layer the lion, bears and vikings since…..what about those 2W-1L is anything beside regular division rival smack downs

stafford is wack. cutlers is wack. ponder is wack. we shouldn't be proud of any of those wins. at. all.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

yo you know what really pissed me off…in the 3rd quarter, MM lined the offense 3 wide and ran lacy…he had a like a 12 yard gain

Next play, I tight, run to the 2 hole, 1 yard gain

PISSES ME THE fukk OFF

WHY THE fukk IS THIS TEAM IN ANYTHING BESIDE A 3 RECEIVER SET EVERY fukkN OFFENSIVE PLAY IS BEYOND ME

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The middle is wide fukking open

When miami scored 14 unanswered running the ball, every run play I saw AJ Hawk getting stuffed. This shyt bag is useless. He can't beat anyone off the blitz. Can't cover. Doesn't have cross field speed. Isn't strong enough to take on the defense.

The fukk is the point of having him out there.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Clay Matthews gets beat on those read option plays all the time because he KNOWS the middle linebackers cannot make a fukkn play. Though he should be taking the pitch man, he can't focus on his assignment because NOBODY at the second level makes plays.

Ha Ha made like 2 TD saving tackles in the 4th qtr because our linebackers were on their back. I fukkn hate Aj Hawk sympathizers.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
top 10? what defense are you watching

What defense am i watching?

this one:

2nd in INT's (9)
2nd in QB pressure
1st in pass deflections (42)
12th in points per game (21.7)
6th in pass defense (213 yards per game)
9th in yards per play (5.3)

and today they allowed only 63 yards from the MIA deadly RB's

Yea they sure do look like scrubs :rudy:

They can fix the run D with a little adjustments on lining up their men. Its a fixable problem..

But ya'll continue to think they scrubs cuz of ONE category they are lacking in :heh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What defense am i watching?

this one:

2nd in INT's (9)
2nd in QB pressure
1st in pass deflections (42)
12th in points per game (21.7)
6th in pass defense (213 yards per game)
9th in yards per play (5.3)

and today they allowed only 63 yards from the MIA deadly RB's

Yea they sure do look like scrubs :rudy:

They can fix the run D with a little adjustments on lining up their men. Its a fixable problem..

But ya'll continue to think they scrubs cuz of ONE category they are lacking in :heh:

no I think they're scrubs cause they haven't played an offense worth talking about

you keep bringing up stats as if you're discrediting my point…all of this is happening against garbage ass quarterbacks

Okay so let's throw away the first game because it's against Seattle. Since week 1 we've played
- Geno Smith (benched once this year)
- Matthew Stafford
"In the seven games he has quarterbacked the Detroit Lions against Green Bay, Stafford is 1-6 with his only win coming last season in Detroit on Thanksgiving.

He has only completed 58.5 percent of his passes against Green Bay (179 of 306) for 2,131 yards while throwing 13 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. He has been sacked 17 times by the Packers as well."
- Jake Cutler
"Jay Cutler has 17 interceptions and a 65.1 passer rating in nine career regular-season games against the Green Bay Packers and has lost six straight games to them."
- Christian Ponder (3rd string qb for the vikings)

What does bringing up stats do!? Do you honestly think we're not gonna win this division? We won last year with Matt Flynns because the rest of our division sucks. This is why packers fans get so distraught in the playoffs when we get smacked in the mouth. Y'all are like "omg what happened? this isn't us." NO. It is. Stop thinking you we need "little" tweaks. If we're not seattle what's the point of bringing up stats.

Put it this way, in the 2 games we didn't play division foes (not counting Seattle) it took A Rod theatrics to win the game. THAT'S our team. And THAT sucks.

I'm not gonna blame our cornerbacks getting injured on the reason the dolphins came back. Why? Because Miami mounted a comeback on the ground. I think Casey had one missed tackle and the rest of the plays were misdirections TARGETING our middle linebackers.