"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Detroit def isn't as good as people think. We need to win the division. I don't feel comfortable playing for the wild card spot.

their defense definitely is though and that's what worries me. they flat out whipped our O-line last game.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
their defense definitely is though and that's what worries me. they flat out whipped our O-line last game.

While i agree with you that Detroit's D is legit,i dont believe that our team was even playing half as good as they've been aside from the Saints game when we first met the Lions in DET. They are a different team away from home and we all know they aint shyt in Lambeau.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
After watching Sanchez tear apart that terrible Panthers D last night, I'm definitely more worried than I was on Sunday night. Our corners are much better than Carolina, but we'll see. Shady is having a subpar year, but this is the type of game/defense where he'll can get loose. Had 25 for 155 last year. This feels like a "who has the final possession" type of game, which are never fun to watch.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

101205_01_16-9.jpg%22

bilde

USATSI_7504176-675x380.jpg

B2IqPCBCcAAEpNA.jpg

we're 3-0 since wearing them in 2010.

Beat 49ers in 2010.

Beat Rams in 2011.

Beat Browns in 2013.

Last edited:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that eagles offensive line is very, very good. that will be the key right there. they'll put up points on our D but if we can get enough pressure to get Sanchez to turn the ball over once or twice that should be enough for our offense to outpace theirs and win it for us.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
that eagles offensive line is very, very good. that will be the key right there. they'll put up points on our D but if we can get enough pressure to get Sanchez to turn the ball over once or twice that should be enough for our offense to outpace theirs and win it for us.
I'm not worried about their offense at all. I'm worried about our team not showing up and losing a game they should win. Only concern is them gashing us on the ground. But they haven't been good at running the ball this year so they'll have to throw it more often which will play into our strength on defense. I really think cm3 going to ILB will upgrade the whole front seven vastly

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Our offense is clicking. If we can get halfway decent run blocking going forward, we're gonna keep scoring lots of points. Defense has played well. Getting turnovers, and making some timely stops. Offense scoring, and defense getting stops? That's kind of a good combo to have. Hopefully we can keep it up.

Aaron is the best player in the NFL right now. Period. Gotta feel pretty good about our team going forward knowing that he's lining up under center.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Our offense is clicking. If we can get halfway decent run blocking going forward, we're gonna keep scoring lots of points. Defense has played well. Getting turnovers, and making some timely stops. Offense scoring, and defense getting stops? That's kind of a good combo to have. Hopefully we can keep it up.

Aaron is the best player in the NFL right now. Period. Gotta feel pretty good about our team going forward knowing that he's lining up under center.

I like that the Charles Woodson Secondary Handshake Celebration is still in effect on TDs

This was a huge W. We're sitting pretty for the Wild Card and now tied for the division lead. Can't ask for much more despite the run defense issues and some of the slow offensive starts early in the year

Hopefully the turnovers keep coming... I knew 2013 was an aberration

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't think it'll be a blowout in week 17 because Detroit's defense is that good, but I shudder to think of how Stafford is gonna play in that game, especially if the weather is nasty. :huhldup: