"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
we're basically a 3-4 defense with no NT at this point right?

yes. how this makes sense to TT is beyond me

but then again, this is the same guy that thought it was a good idea to rest the future of our defense on the return of Mike Neal back in 2010, thought it AJ Hawk was the MLB of the future (yet he's been outplayed by every other MLB next to him), and thought it was a great idea to release Charles Woodson without having a certified safety in waiting

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Real talk I'm tired of this shyt man this terrible play calling is getting out of hand.

Man this team is fukking terrible.

Defense is fukking filled with a bunch of soft ass hoes.

Please tell me why Eddie keeps bouncing shyt to the outside my dude that is not your fukking game.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
it's clear that these dudes play down to their competition

now they're moving pre snap and showing different fronts….I'm tired of this team having to wake up and find their identity mid game

its crazy :snoop:

Its one thing to get beat but the cluelessness early in the game and the lack of intensity is so evident :snoop:

they had to see their QB get beaten like a ragdoll running for first downs to finally play with a fire

and Capers is finally playing Boyd more snaps than Guion... Pennel also should get snaps over Guion at NT

They have stopped the run much better for three quarters

Jets have a great o-line and d-line so I'm not surprised they have a shot to win this but they way they went up was disgusting

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
its crazy :snoop:

Its one thing to get beat but the cluelessness early in the game and the lack of intensity is so evident :snoop:

they had to see their QB get beaten like a ragdoll running for first downs to finally play with a fire

and Capers is finally playing Boyd more snaps than Guion... Pennel also should get snaps over Guion at NT

They have stopped the run much better for three quarters

I guess that's why they play the game.

Boykins benched and Guion benched will be permanent changes

Still doesn't make sense to me to NOT have a respectable replacement. I'm tired of TT always doing this. Always. Always. Always.