"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
DeadIndolentFlee.gif

i can't see Hawk making this play, Kuechly is a beast

Stafford is going to eat with the dump offs over the middle to control the clock and eventually the game

Pettigrew is going to go off

All Hawk does is make plays down the field :troll:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
No one on our team is being put into a position to win.

It's pretty sad.

The defense only gave up 12 points

The pass rush was live... our secondary has a lot of talent... the ILBs are the issue... Boyd played pretty good today IMO

I'm actually not as concerned about Capers as I am with MM. Capers is trying to be imaginative with the defense and a guy like Peppers is making a difference. We're getting turnovers now too :clap:

But MM and the offense leaves a lot to be desired.

But again, we've seen this BS happen before. Even in the Super Bowl season... the defense playing great and the offense playing like crap.... and vice versa

THEY'RE NEVER on the same page it seems..

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The defense only gave up 12 points

The pass rush was live... our secondary has a lot of talent... the ILBs are the issue... Boyd played pretty good today IMO

I'm actually not as concerned about Capers as I am with MM. Capers is trying to be imaginative with the defense and a guy like Peppers is making a difference. We're getting turnovers now too :clap:

But MM and the offense leaves a lot to be desired.

But again, we've seen this BS happen before. Even in the Super Bowl season... the defense playing great and the offense playing like crap.... and vice versa

THEY'RE NEVER on the same page it seems..

We played Matthew Stafford. When don't we look good against him? When don't we force turnovers against him.

He's thrown turnovers in his last 9 out of 12 games in Detroit.

This game along with the next 2 (Minny and Chicago) will be fools gold for the defense.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We played Matthew Stafford. When don't we look good against him? When don't we force turnovers against him.

He's thrown turnovers in his last 9 out of 12 games in Detroit.

This game along with the next 2 (Minny and Chicago) will be fools gold for the defense.

Still, they have tons of weapons on offense

I mean, we believe this is a bottom 4 or 5 defense that has no business stopping anyone... ANYONE

which is why I'm surprised by how well they played today... Megatron didn't dominate

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Still, they have tons of weapons on offense

I mean, we believe this is a bottom 4 or 5 defense that has no business stopping anyone... ANYONE

which is why I'm surprised by how well they played today... Megatron didn't dominate

bottom 5? lol I think thats an exaggeration. But we're definitely bottom half of the league.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
so i'm on prosportsdaily and some packers fans are saying that cobb is overrated and that we shoulda paid james jones this offseason

do y'all feel the same way?

James Jones got a nearly identical contract to the one he signed in 2011. I was all for keeping him in the offseason at that price.

Cobb is overrated because this kid still isn't a good route runner. He makes his money on broken plays, gadget/trick plays, and in the return game.

I want to keep him and its going to be even easier if he doesn't start putting up those 2012 #s

Also, Rodgers sent some shots to the coach

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
so i'm on prosportsdaily and some packers fans are saying that cobb is overrated and that we shoulda paid james jones this offseason

do y'all feel the same way?

fukk no let's keep it all the way real.

James Jones was over rated and working with aaron got him to where he was.

As a true packer fan u should understand how frustrated he was to have on the team. Ole Mr butter fingers :scusthov:

What I do miss about him is his size!! We have nothing but punk ass wr's.

James was basically perfect in our system his route running and timing with aaron :banderas:

Randle isn't being used right that all goes back to MM. What is the fat piece of shyt doing and why is he still allowed to call plays?

Randle cobb is so explosive and that's how he should be used.

He can do it all like a mini Percy but he doesn't come out the backfield as much.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
fukk no let's keep it all the way real.

James Jones was over rated and working with aaron got him to where he was.

As a true packer fan u should understand how frustrated he was to have on the team. Ole Mr butter fingers :scusthov:

What I do miss about him is his size!! We have nothing but punk ass wr's.

James was basically perfect in our system his route running and timing with aaron :banderas:

Randle isn't being used right that all goes back to MM. What is the fat piece of shyt doing and why is he still allowed to call plays?

Randle cobb is so explosive and that's how he should be used.

He can do it all like a mini Percy but he doesn't come out the backfield as much.

why doesnt he just straight up use the Seahawks playbook?

Lacy is comparable to Marshawn

Cobb isn't as fast as Harvin but has similar skills

ARod is a scrambler

we run no reverses, no screens, nothing :mindblown: just the same BS

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
why doesnt he just straight up use the Seahawks playbook?

Lacy is comparable to Marshawn

Cobb isn't as fast as Harvin but has similar skills

ARod is a scrambler

we run no reverses, no screens, nothing :mindblown: just the same BS

Dislike that fat piece of shyt so bad!!

Why doesn't he let the offensive coordinator call the play. :dahell: let's give him a shot :beli:

MM makes me feel like we have no weapons :dahell:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dislike that fat piece of shyt so bad!!

Why doesn't he let the offensive coordinator call the play. :dahell: let's give him a shot :beli:

MM makes me feel like we have no weapons :dahell:

it shows Philbin was the reason why the offense was so good

but we've also lost Jennings, Finley, Jones, and Driver

and we've replaced them with Adams, Rodgers, Bostick, Janis...all are rookies basically