"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Is it too early in the season to blame everything on injuries like Packers fans always do? :leon:

Ya'll take an L to Detroit week 3 and your season is on the line week 4 in Soldier Field :shaq:

Fam, our season was over when Rodgers got hurt last year, yet we won the division winning only 8 games. As long as we play in the same division as you guys, Detroit and Minnesota, our season is never over.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
^^^ I'm not even that worried about Lacy's concussion. Starks was running better than him all game other than Lacy's 15 yarder on the first drive. But once again he was underutilized (not surprising at this point).

Can we please play the Vikings, Raiders, Jags or something week one next year? :sadcam: These past three opening games have been brutal :sadcam:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam, our season was over when Rodgers got hurt last year, yet we won the division winning only 8 games. As long as we play in the same division as you guys, Detroit and Minnesota, our season is never over.
Week 4 should have been primetime , instead they have 2 blowouts lined up Sun/MOn and an NFC East matchup in the Thursday night game :snoop:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Week 4 should have been primetime , instead they have 2 blowouts lined up Sun/MOn and an NFC East matchup in the Thursday night game :snoop:
I swear CBS & FOX gotta be paying extra under the table to keep some of these games off of NBC. It's the only explanation for some of the decisions they make when doing the schedule.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
long as Capers is your D-coordinator y'all gonna struggle on run D.Has Rodgers ever had a good o-line?I've never seen a team get hit with as many o-line injuries as the Packers shyt is crazy

With Tretter and Bulaga added to the line this year, we were looking at a damned good line. The rookie, Linsley, wasn't bad tonight but he hasn't played with Rodgers at all so they had some issues. Sitton is a pro bowl Guard. I thought Lang was horrible tonight and he's normally a solid Guard.

Barclay is another young tackle who replaced Bulaga last year... now that dude is on IR

Last year they were really good at run blocking

And if you go to 2011, Rodgers MVP year, the line was fine... it was also fine the year they won the SB

The worst lines was in 2009 when GB had no RT till they brought Tauscher back to salvage the year.. Rodgers got sacked 50 times that year.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yeah. The Giants got hot and forced GB into uncharacteristic turnovers. When GB lost at KC in 2011, the Giants took that blueprint to Lambeau.

15-1 season went to waste. GB also had a bottom ranked D after being top 5 in 2009 and 2010. Some of that was blowing people out and giving up yards during 2011. But GB was great at turnover differential up until 2013

SF has GB's #. Just can't beat them even though the last two games could have gone either way.

GB had the perfect storm 4 years ago with the mix of vets and young up and coming players all at high levels.

I feel this team is too young and dumb evident with penalties

John Schneider who is the SEA GM was with GB till 2010 and he probably deserves a lot of credit for helping Thompson build those teams

I took this from the game thread.

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but TT screwed us when he bought into the belief that the offense is what won us the Super Bowl. James Starks won us game 1. Tramon Williams and the defense won us the nfc championship game. The defense won us the super bowl. It's that fukkn simple.

But yet…still…we have THAT SLOW AS SON OF A bytch INSIDE LINEBACKER AJ HAWK OUT THERE AND THE NOW USELESS BRAD JONES.

GOD fukkN DAMN!!!!!

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I took this from the game thread.

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but TT screwed us when he bought into the belief that the offense is what won us the Super Bowl. James Starks won us game 1. Tramon Williams and the defense won us the nfc championship game. The defense won us the super bowl. It's that fukkn simple.

But yet…still…we have THAT SLOW AS SON OF A bytch INSIDE LINEBACKER AJ HAWK OUT THERE AND THE NOW USELESS BRAD JONES.

GOD fukkN DAMN!!!!!

We had Bishop come on in 2010.

I think we've replaced Jenkins with Daniels

And now no NT

Lowkey that turned around the season and the defense kept us in every game and made plays.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
How+I+feel+hiding+in+bushes+in+Far+Cry+3_29a957_4330102.gif