"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Aint u a Vikings fan? :heh:

Yes I am a disciple of Purple Jesus can I offer you some literature on how the lord has changed my life?

purple-jesus-francois-lariviere.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know its week one of the NFL season but from the bottom of my heart nothing brings a smile on my face like a Packer/Laker loss:blessed:

fukk Green Bay!!!!!!:pacspit:

In that case I guess you ain't been smiling a lot these last couple of decades? Have an elite running back for years and don't win a playoff game brehs; purple jesus better throw on a different uniform before his career ends up like Barry Sanders. Fukk you Fukk Minnesota and Fukk all your corny, salty ass players that never won a championship. :pacspit:

And go enter a thread with other lames that root for mediocrity, shytty stadiums, and faggy color combinations.
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was at the game yesterday, very frustrating to watch it go down like that while surrounded by seahawks fans.

we're basically a 3-4 defense with no NT at this point right? do you just fire capers at the end of the season and move to a 4-3? something major has to change.

the secondary is/will be fine i think, but we're absolute trash up the middle at DL and LB. if we could force more 3rd and 6+ situations imo we could somewhat successful with our secondary but the trash run D on 1st and 2nd results in ton of 3 and 2 or less.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
was at the game yesterday, very frustrating to watch it go down like that while surrounded by seahawks fans.

we're basically a 3-4 defense with no NT at this point right? do you just fire capers at the end of the season and move to a 4-3? something major has to change.

the secondary is/will be fine i think, but we're absolute trash up the middle at DL and LB. if we could force more 3rd and 6+ situations imo we could somewhat successful with our secondary but the trash run D on 1st and 2nd results in ton of 3 and 2 or less.

Breh not tackling is not capers fault :comeon:

But I do agree we need to go to 4-3 this shyt ain't working. We getting beat to the outside all day every day.