H-Hour(Spiritual successor to Socom) PS4/PC (New gameplay video)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
shyt looks like a Ps2 game
Do games usually look like PS2 games early in development? That would be news to me.
I understand upgrades come with time, but do they really start off with PS2 ish games?
Cuz I seen other games in beta, alpha, pre-alpha and they looked next gen (360 era) even in alpha

shyt, Driveclub pre-alpha in gif form looked :ohlawd: So I expect this game to look like total shyt honestly
It'll probably end up being an arcade title.
If it has a campaign, and plays like its supposed to? I'd personally be envious if I was an xbox fanboy
Which I am
But I expect next gen titles to be so frickin great, that this game will probably be looked down upon in comparison

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You dudes are bytches caring about others judging screenshots.

Get a life you crusty bum

it just creates a dilemma for devs. there's a lot of people that are interested in seeing the progress of a game during development. but then they have to worry people will see that as a representation of the final game, and turn into some kind of PR disaster. it's all they can do to plaster a big "WIP" on the screen

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Hey i was an xbox owner, and all my boys were tellin me bout socm and it was the only reason i got a ps2. i think messed with that game non stop went on to socom 2. i then started playin my ea sports games on my ps2 solely, madden, nhl n nba live. when socom 3 hit my heart sank, it was str8 trash. I remember going online and readin all the stuff about switching developers and diff programmers and stuff leaving the company, whatever the excuse or reason the game was trash.

I then got a xbox live on launch day, and ghost recon advance warfighter (graw) brought me back to the close knit online community of socom. more mature ppl playing online, no kids runnin around with noobs, slower more deliberate play ish was great. rainbow 6 vegas, was the ish too. but after that all these cod gms jus watered down the shooter category. yeah they popular have thousands if not millions of ppl online, but the games were boring, jus ppl runnin around in circles with grenade launchers. the clan battles and clan interface was weak at best. then we have halo the king of lil kids jumpin 2- ft high with a noob cannon blasting you in 1 shot. i can't get into that game online, sorry.

I was gonna buy an xbox one, but if we really gettin a tru socom experience back on the ps4, then count me as down.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Listen, im glad you a fun. Without knowing you, ami right when I say you was primarily a ps2 gamer at the time? Now you know why Socom was a big deal. Mid fish in tiny pond bruh
i played counterstrike and all them games too, socom shyt on all online multiplayer at tyhe time. fukk games like quaker and unreal tournament, fukk counterstrike, socom was ahead of its time and socom 2 was the most enjoyable game i ever played. its the only game i eve rplayed where everyone in highschool was also on it. getting to play with ya real friends every ngiht added to that game even more. the fukkkery that was socom 2... oh boy. the goat

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i played counterstrike and all them games too, socom shyt on all online multiplayer at tyhe time. fukk games like quaker and unreal tournament, fukk counterstrike, socom was ahead of its time and socom 2 was the most enjoyable game i ever played. its the only game i eve rplayed where everyone in highschool was also on it. getting to play with ya real friends every ngiht added to that game even more. the fukkkery that was socom 2... oh boy. the goat
There you go, you explained the charm. Let me tell you what I mean, maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.
Xbox was doing online first (was built into the console) and contrary to what @FloorGeneral likes to think :heh:
Ghost Recon was already doing the damn thang :win:
It was the first time on consoles that we had online play and voice chat. So the experience was like no other for gamers who never did that stuff on PC
Friends, Family, and even just randoms. We was all hyped to be there, we would work together to win
Felt we had to communicate if we wanted to compete. Its still true today, but most gamers just talk bullshyt
nikka might be talking about a TV show today, but then? man, we was in a war for real. That was the charm

Socom was on a much smaller scale.. broadband wasn't built in.. nikkaz had dial-up connections on PS2 (optional)
Mics didn't come with the system. But if you had all that, then you was in heaven :blessed:

On xbox, they kept moving the genre foward. PS2 couldn't handle the online, the games lacked.
Rainbow 6 Black Arrow never made it to PS2 cuz PS2 couldn't handle that game. That game took a Goku transformed into a giant ape shyt on socom. From gameplay, to animations to everything.
Online speaking, socom's campaign was untouchable tho. I fully understand your reasons for Socom being your favorite. But if you played them ALL (consoles) then Socom would have been just another decent game in the genre :manny:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There you go, you explained the charm. Let me tell you what I mean, maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.
Xbox was doing online first (was built into the console) and contrary to what @FloorGeneral likes to think :heh:
It was the first time on consoles that we had online play and voice chat. So the experience was like no other for gamers who never did that stuff on PC
Friends, Family, and even just randoms. We was all hyped to be there, we would work together to win
Felt we had to communicate if we wanted to compete. Its still true today, but most gamers just talk bullshyt
nikka might be talking about a TV show today, but then? man, we was in a war for real. That was the charm

Socom was on a much smaller scale.. broadband wasn't built in.. nikkaz had dial-up connections on PS2 (optional)
Mics didn't come with the system. But if you had all that, then you was in heaven :blessed:

On xbox, they kept moving the genre foward. PS2 couldn't handle the online, the games lacked.
Rainbow 6 Black Arrow never made it to PS2 cuz PS2 couldn't handle that game. That game took a Goku transformed into a giant ape shyt on socom. From gameplay, to animations to everything.
Online speaking, socom's campaign was untouchable tho. I fully understand your reasons for Socom being your favorite. But if you played them ALL (consoles) then Socom would have been just another decent game in the genre :manny:
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

socom 2 came with a free mic in the box. i dunno wha u talkin bout dial up connections, i never ran my ps2 on no dial up brehs. I'm in fukkin canadian and we had a huge online community on socom 1 and 2. this wasn't a small scale nething.

i had xbox 1st then ps2, and for online ps2 was dominate. not till 360 came out did xbox officially take over the online domain in my opinion.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
socom 2 came with a free mic in the box. i dunno wha u talkin bout dial up connections, i never ran my ps2 on no dial up brehs. I'm in fukkin canadian and we had a huge online community on socom 1 and 2. this wasn't a small scale nething.

i had xbox 1st then ps2, and for online ps2 was dominate. not till 360 came out did xbox officially take over the online domain in my opinion.

Not sure what type of crack u been smokin, but your dealer needs to use more baking soda

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Not sure what type of crack u been smokin, but your dealer needs to use more baking soda

You jus get da hell out da thread, how u gonna come in a socom H hour thread for ps4 and come shoutin all dis pro xbox and ghost recon shyt. Go start ur own thread xbox1 ghost thread, and the thread will be just that full of ghosts, cuz no1 gave a shyt bout dat ish.