H-Hour(Spiritual successor to Socom) PS4/PC (New gameplay video)

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I was so good at the first 2 Socoms man...On 1, you wanted no part of me on Abandoned or Rats Nest. I was unstoppable on Abandoned for real. I remember I actually got to Beta Test Socom 2...couldn't tell me shyt when that disc came :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The M14 was godly if you could be accurate with it. I was strictly spray and pray with it, but if you connected, it was lights out for whoever you were shooting. You could hear it across the map too. :pachaha:

I use to run up on ppl wit that m14 n jus spray em quick, then grab their m4a1 sd and perch for a couple of moments throw ppl off. then go back n grab my m14 n wait in da bushes for the ppl comin in da area lookin for that bang. awww they dont make em like so com any more.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I was so good at the first 2 Socoms man...On 1, you wanted no part of me on Abandoned or Rats Nest. I was unstoppable on Abandoned for real. I remember I actually got to Beta Test Socom 2...couldn't tell me shyt when that disc came :jawalrus:

fukk u got me remembering bro, Abandoned was soo nice too. Every map was amazing in the 1st 2 So Coms. Socom 3 was just all down hill from there. Once they introduced vehicles and boats and mad those huge ass maps. Would spend 10mins just running in a open world dirt and then get random sniped. Also was the 1st online community that was loyal online every night same clans. no BS lil kids n shyt, even in random gms you would play every1 had a mic and would be using strategy. Now when you go online its jus a bunch of lil kids running around with noob cannons every gm playin wit randoms with no mics and shyt.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chain Reaction... As soon as the round starts n!ggaz shooting RPGs at the roof. I use to hit 2-3 people damn near every time til they caught on to it.

Favorite maps in order

Enowapi
Sujo
The Mixer
Vigilance
Crossroads
Fish Hook
Frostfire
Requiem
Foxhunt
Desert Glory
Sandstorm

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
fukk u got me remembering bro, Abandoned was soo nice too. Every map was amazing in the 1st 2 So Coms. Socom 3 was just all down hill from there. Once they introduced vehicles and boats and mad those huge ass maps. Would spend 10mins just running in a open world dirt and then get random sniped. Also was the 1st online community that was loyal online every night same clans. no BS lil kids n shyt, even in random gms you would play every1 had a mic and would be using strategy. Now when you go online its jus a bunch of lil kids running around with noob cannons every gm playin wit randoms with no mics and shyt.
SOCOM 3 was one of the biggest disappointments ever for me. I remember being hyped as fukk when it came out. Got it day one and was back to SOCOM 2 within a week. You hit the nail on the head with everything: vehicles and maps that were WAY too big, plus they increased the player count. :beli:

They never got the magic back after that. :to:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Too this day I believe Socom 2 had the best online setup of any shooter I've played. Like someone else said in CoD I only play SnD because of Socom 2. It's a shame that the series went downhill.
Yea man search & destroy is the best mode cod has ever had

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOCOM 3 was one of the biggest disappointments ever for me. I remember being hyped as fukk when it came out. Got it day one and was back to SOCOM 2 within a week. You hit the nail on the head with everything: vehicles and maps that were WAY too big, plus they increased the player count. :beli:

They never got the magic back after that. :to:

I don't think s3 was really that bad I think the ps2 limitations ruined it. That game should have been a ps3 game at launch.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
shut ya mouth. socom 2 was the best online i ever played. i singlehandidly revolutionized the m16 m had heads scared of my shotty game. east 11 |-| squad standup
Listen, im glad you a fun. Without knowing you, ami right when I say you was primarily a ps2 gamer at the time? Now you know why Socom was a big deal. Mid fish in tiny pond bruh

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Listen, im glad you a fun. Without knowing you, ami right when I say you was primarily a ps2 gamer at the time? Now you know why Socom was a big deal. Mid fish in tiny pond bruh

As someone who has owned consoles from both companies, Socom 2 was the best shooter out at the time. If it was a multiplat game, it would have been the most played game on Xbox Live.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As someone who has owned consoles from both companies, Socom 2 was the best shooter out at the time. If it was a multiplat game, it would have been the most played game on Xbox Live.
I dont give a fukk what u claim u had. If you rocked with an xbox from the jump? PS2 didnt even have online yet. Xbox had online on lock. Rainbow 6 and especially black arrow? :whew:
Another league bruh, sorry if you missed out. And Halo never even heard of socom. You liked ps2 better, where mediocrity is king.