H-Hour(Spiritual successor to Socom) PS4/PC (New gameplay video)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
i played counterstrike and all them games too, socom shyt on all online multiplayer at tyhe time. fukk games like quaker and unreal tournament, fukk counterstrike, socom was ahead of its time and socom 2 was the most enjoyable game i ever played. its the only game i eve rplayed where everyone in highschool was also on it. getting to play with ya real friends every ngiht added to that game even more. the fukkkery that was socom 2... oh boy. the goat

You do understand that socom was based off counterstrike, as the orginal developers were part of the team that developed counterstrike, lol.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You jus get da hell out da thread, how u gonna come in a socom H hour thread for ps4 and come shoutin all dis pro xbox and ghost recon shyt. Go start ur own thread xbox1 ghost thread, and the thread will be just that full of ghosts, cuz no1 gave a shyt bout dat ish.
As an owner of Battlefield 4 and not COD, I have to say that first off :umad:
I didn't say all bad things about Socom, you was just too furious to get past anything negative
The online was the best online FPS if you only had a playstation. And with how fanboys act even today
They start to sensationalize things, Socom's online is one of them.
PS2 online being better than Xbox? Real talk bruh, its gonna blow his mind
But tell your dealer to add some Baking soda cuz he's making it too strong

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New leaked screens.
QbyM2Hd.jpg

EWbaCl2.jpg

BbGFNdlCUAAX9Nf.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
B
As an owner of Battlefield 4 and not COD, I have to say that first off :umad:
I didn't say all bad things about Socom, you was just too furious to get past anything negative
The online was the best online FPS if you only had a playstation. And with how fanboys act even today
They start to sensationalize things, Socom's online is one of them.
PS2 online being better than Xbox? Real talk bruh, its gonna blow his mind
But tell your dealer to add some Baking soda cuz he's making it too strong
Breh :umad: this ain't coming out on Xbox One. Get yourself a PC or PS4 and stop crying.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Truthfully I haven't played the ps2 socoms.. Loved the psp ones though

On the ps3 I played socom Confrontation & socom 4 (beta) & thought they were just average TPS titles

So I'm not terribly excited for this one :ld:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Truthfully I haven't played the ps2 socoms.. Loved the psp ones though

On the ps3 I played socom Confrontation & socom 4 (beta) & thought they were just average TPS titles

So I'm not terribly excited for this one :ld:
i would neg the shyt out you breh, but you never played the piff that is socom 2