H-Hour(Spiritual successor to Socom) PS4/PC (New gameplay video)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Let em know the dilly king. How we ran east 11 wit an iron fist. Snipers falling to my shotty attachment for the one shot kill over 200 yards away. You falling asleep in the bomb room and me using ya ass for bate. We took on the number 1 clan in the gamebattles tourney and took it to them nerds wit shottys n m40. Uzi rush on fox hunt. Shotty rush on foxhunt. The shyt talking. Ugh. Socom 2 man. If it was back id play it today.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Socom 1 was the reason i bought a playstation, wld spend 15 hours at a time playin dat ish online. Then went socom 2 came out, I had to quit my full time job n work part time just 2 give that game online the respect it deserved.

Fukk all dis CoD and battlefield respawning 30 times. SoCom 1 life with real clans, battles were methodical and krazy. SoCom is what brought the mic game to consoles. I was about to get an Xbox One, but if dis ish right here is a game changer for me. PS4 I'm comin.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Socom 1 & 2 were my shyt, :noah:
Frostfire camping in the tunnels wit mines :troll:

Having to hop off that platform as a Terrorist as soon as the match started, :pachaha:

Wall hopping. :stylin:

No one use the "I Dubb"! :whoa:

Desert Glory, hiding behind the hostages, :jawalrus:

The shyt talking that use to go on in the lobby between teams before matches :heh:

Granadaaaaaaa :to:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to add the victory dancing in there too. That shyt was hilarious in Socom 2. :lolbron:

They need to keep the taunting too. I was the most hated player on the us east server because I use to taunt people during the game.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Socom 1 was the reason i bought a playstation, wld spend 15 hours at a time playin dat ish online. Then went socom 2 came out, I had to quit my full time job n work part time just 2 give that game online the respect it deserved.

Fukk all dis CoD and battlefield respawning 30 times. SoCom 1 life with real clans, battles were methodical and krazy. SoCom is what brought the mic game to consoles. I was about to get an Xbox One, but if dis ish right here is a game changer for me. PS4 I'm comin.
Only thing is after all these years of respawns can we go back to a game without it? I think socom was more hardcore because when you die that's it. Also it would be much harder now because if you're in party chat you can tell your teammate where the guy that killed is. I remember back in the day during clan wars people would actually call u to tell you that.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Socom 1 & 2 campaign >>> Most other shooter campaigns EVER.
The online... eh, wack compared to everything Tom Clancy was doing at the time
But if you was a sony loyalist? You missed out on all that, had to settle for this, and thought nothing better was available.

With that said, I loved Socom 4 online. And this game looks... well, right now it looks too much like the PS2 version :heh:
But if the campaign is similar, you guys got a winner on your hands :tu:
Whats funny tho, Socom (H-Hour) would be PERFECT for the XBox One with Kinect since Socom's charm was the voice controls (Tru Story)

And I'm sure sony ran the franchise into the ground, so it makes sense for him to want this game on xbox
I hope this guy goes the Bungie route.. get that multiplat bread :birdman:
Socom > rainbow 6 on the xbox when it comes to versus multi player.

The co op on rainbow 6 was ill for xbox but the lag and hit-boxes where unbearable in comparison to the PC counter part. shyt was night and day.

only problem i had with socom's multiplayer was the beggining of the round grenade throws which everyone but me seemed to know about

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Only thing is after all these years of respawns can we go back to a game without it? I think socom was more hardcore because when you die that's it. Also it would be much harder now because if you're in party chat you can tell your teammate where the guy that killed is. I remember back in the day during clan wars people would actually call u to tell you that.

I remember in a clan battles if there was only 1 guy left on our team and the opponent was behind them we would send votes to him to signal turn around.

I tried to play call of duty with no respawns once, just couldn't do it.. Noob cannons and airstrikes completely ruin that chance. Socom didn't need all those extra noob cannons and fluke boxes for help. Just an m16 or m4a1 sd and your good.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember in a clan battles if there was only 1 guy left on our team and the opponent was behind them we would send votes to him to signal turn around.

I tried to play call of duty with no respawns once, just couldn't do it.. Noob cannons and airstrikes completely ruin that chance. Socom didn't need all those extra noob cannons and fluke boxes for help. Just an m16 or m4a1 sd and your good.
M14 & IW80 greatest weapons ever lol.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
M14 & IW80 greatest weapons ever lol.

I would use that m14 only on certain maps it was loud as hell dat gun, but it would release dem bullets so quick man no1 could beat u in a shoot out. The Ruins and Afgan were my maps man. I would hook my ps back up if i knew for sure there were madd ppl still rockin with socom 1 or 2.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would use that m14 only on certain maps it was loud as hell dat gun, but it would release dem bullets so quick man no1 could beat u in a shoot out. The Ruins and Afgan were my maps man. I would hook my ps back up if i knew for sure there were madd ppl still rockin with socom 1 or 2.

My favorite maps were Sujo & Enowapi. All day, everyday, all you heard on our server was "Terrorist win" Dude in my clan "We don't play as seals cause we some motherfukkin Terrorist" now they don't mention the word Terrorist in video games lol.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Desert Glory, hiding behind the hostages, :jawalrus:

Forgot all about that. I loved doing that on Desert Glory. :dead:

Whenever I play COD or Battlefield, I almost always do Search & Destroy or Defuse because of SOCOM. That will always be the best way to play online shooters for me.

The M14 was godly if you could be accurate with it. I was strictly spray and pray with it, but if you connected, it was lights out for whoever you were shooting. You could hear it across the map too. :pachaha: