H-Hour(Spiritual successor to Socom) PS4/PC (New gameplay video)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Truthfully I haven't played the ps2 socoms.. Loved the psp ones though

On the ps3 I played socom Confrontation & socom 4 (beta) & thought they were just average TPS titles

So I'm not terribly excited for this one :ld:

:wow: youre so blessed.

Once you experience something so piff its hard letting it go.

10 years since socom 2 and it havent been anything close to it...finally the wait is over

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Leaked offscreen gameplay

Well that video is a buzz kill :damn:
Truthfully I haven't played the ps2 socoms.. Loved the psp ones though

On the ps3 I played socom Confrontation & socom 4 (beta) & thought they were just average TPS titles

So I'm not terribly excited for this one :ld:
I smell fresh fish :birdman:
What did you think about the socom games on ps3?
Game was dope, most ps3 gamerspassed on it without playing it. Word of mouth gamers over there I tellz ya

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Damn,so apparently since vids and pictures have leaked. SOFstudio (makers of the game) closed down their private forum and caught a couple of people responsible for it. So now we probably won't be seeing anymore shyt unless they release it themselves.
:patrice:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Damn,so apparently since vids and pictures have leaked. SOFstudio (makers of the game) closed down their private forum and caught a couple of people responsible for it. So now we probably won't be seeing anymore shyt unless they release it themselves.
:patrice:

:beli:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Get rid of the melee and we're good. They brought back the dancing. :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Graphics look horrible and the run speed looks like Theyre damn near floating across the terrain lol. Too fast for the actual animation.....definitely need to tune that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Graphics look horrible and the run speed looks like Theyre damn near floating across the terrain lol. Too fast for the actual animation.....definitely need to tune that.
The graphics are still long ways from being finalized. This video clearly says it's pre-alpha. Everything else looks like it will be like that as it's trying to be very similar to the old games which is what the fans been asking for. This isn't trying to be like every other shooter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm waiting for a new rainbow six game personally....or ANY realistic 3rd person shooter thats next gen...the division looks like the closest thing to what I want that has gameplay so far.