Gym shyt you used to swear by that you bushed

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
waste of $ honestly. Coffee/caffeine pills really all you need. All that extra shyt is temporary

I rather spend that money on BCAA to flavor water and up my water intake to two gallons :manny:
You do know you consume way more BCAA's than humanly possible when you naturally eat meat and beans specifically. That stuff is just marketing and you'll piss it out anyway.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Never will I ever do high - rep deadlifts again. I'm sticking to a weight I can do sets of 1-3 reps on only, and maybe I'll pyramid up and down.

My erector muscles have never been the same. :snoop:
Who told you to do that?:heh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Never will I ever do high - rep deadlifts again. I'm sticking to a weight I can do sets of 1-3 reps on only, and maybe I'll pyramid up and down.

My erector muscles have never been the same. :snoop:
For one you need to practice good form from absolutely no weight to just the bar, then literally 5kg added each session or until you get stronger.

People like to go to the gym with an inflated ego and think that lifting heavy is the key.

I myself have suffered the same issue but found that using the trigger point rollers alleviates damn near all of my DOMS that I would have felt the next day had I not used it.

Just roll on that thing for 30 seconds twice a day morning and night for the rest of your life and you'll be the healthiest old man when everyone else is looking :flabbynsick:.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
High reps on compound movements

Drinking protein everyday

Protein per gram of body weight
:francis::duck::camby: I hate fxcking breh science.

YOU DO NOT NEED THAT MUCH PROTEIN UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR METABOLISM... WHICH IS RARE!

It has been scientifically proven that for the average 200lbs male that anywhere from 70g-90g is enough for protein synthesis which is adequate enough to fuel your body.

You also need to consume the a fair amount of fat and more carbs than both combined.

Carbs is the key. That is what you need to focus on no just protein.

ps. dope avi and sig.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having to do one of the big three every single workout.

Had a pretty decent leg day last night without doing any barbell squats or conventional deadlifts (I did do split squats and RDLs). Took way less time too.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Toss in some goblet squats those are my new shyts I’ve purposefully stayed away from heavy back squats I’ll do 185 for reps...But no more 300 and how.

Having to do one of the big three every single workout.

Had a pretty decent leg day last night without doing any barbell squats or conventional deadlifts (I did do split squats and RDLs). Took way less time too.