Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you're a c00n or a :ld:

*takes a picture of a white girl at a Ice Cube concert*
*uploads to Instagram: Cave bytch :lolbron:*

eh, :what:

i'm pretty far from a c00n, and you can see that when you read my posts in the locker room. i despise c00ns. c00ns, imo, are people who erupt in anger when some inconsequential word is uttered by a white person. who gives a fukk? much more important things to address, as far as i am concerned.

name of the song is nikkas in paris. she used the term. she even used the * in her tweet. to think she was insulting black people is ridiculous. i have no tolerance for overly sensitive blacks that scream "racism" at every opportunity. fukk them.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dont get whats the problem. Once u drop that song. White ppl are the majority of ppl at ur concerts who will be singing it word for word.

Kanye went to perform at Univ or Rhode Island (over 80 % white) some 4 or 5 years back and when performing golddigger and realizing that ppl weren't saying "nygga" .. he stopped the song and said "YOU CAN SAY NYGGA" .. and after that point all the white ppl sang the song and said "u aint messin with no broke NYGGA" .. so if its in context to music or art.. whats the probleM?

plus its the most hypocritical argument ever.

To me there should just be a rule.

nygger = derogatory
nygga= just a term used to refer to ppl like (dude or bro)

so when either is used .. by anyone u know what is the intended purpose

:beli: Kanye is a ignorant mutt

you must be a cac
go ahead and use nikka in front of Black people- :birdman: the right one will stomp u out

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh, :what:

i'm pretty far from a c00n, and you can see that when you read my posts in the locker room. i despise c00ns. c00ns, imo, are people who erupt in anger when some inconsequential word is uttered by a white person. who gives a fukk? much more important things to address, as far as i am concerned.

name of the song is nikkas in paris. she used the term. she even used the * in her tweet. to think she was insulting black people is ridiculous. i have no tolerance for overly sensitive blacks that scream "racism" at every opportunity. fukk them.
personally i'm not mad and yes there are more important issues. but let's not act like what she did is cool. is she a racist? probably not. is she a lame? most likely. let's keep it real, she was trying to be extra cute with it.

to me it's as if she was saying "look, we're in Paris and these two nikkas are performing the song "nikkas in Paris".. how fitting!"
that's my view on it. not worth getting angry over, i agree. but to act like there's nothing lame about what she did...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"why do some white people think it's alright to throw that word around so freely now when they must know that it still offends a lot of people" is the question this dude was posing in the video, which is a great question. lol @ how many of yall completely overlooked what he's actually saying. i think she's probably a cool little white chick who feels for the black condition in america, i get that vibe from her. plus, the name of the damn song is literally "N!ggas in Paris", we all get that part, but that isn't the issue this dude was discussing in the video

Daps
Reppin
NULL
those people who it offends should get the fukk over it. why do white people have to surrender their right to use a word because some overly sensitive bytches get upset at its use by a white person? shyt is extra corny.

point blank, if you think she was deliberately insulting black people, you're a fukking idiot. not you, specifically, but anyone who actually thinks paltrow was trying to denigrate black people. that person is a fukking moron.

waaa waaa she's waycist...she hates black people...blah blah blah

:facepalm:...

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those people who it offends should get the fukk over it. why do white people have to surrender their right to use a word because some overly sensitive bytches get upset at its use by a white person?.

you kind of answered your own question. the reason they shouldn't use the word is because people get upset at its use by a white person. the word has a filthy history attached to it, people who get upset by it have valid reason to get upset by it. just being a decent person should make you not wanna do that but on top of all that, like Q-Tip mentioned, she didn't apologize to the people who she might have offended or nothin, thats a little bit classless. her context is the part i dont really like, theres a difference between tweeting "jay and kanye performing "N!ggas in Paris" and tweeting a picture of them with the words "N!ggas in Paris for real", in essence she's calling them n!ggas, clearly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you kind of answered your own question. the reason they shouldn't use the word is because people get upset at its use by a white person. the word has a filthy history attached to it, people who get upset by it have valid reason to get upset by it. just being a decent person should make you not wanna do that but on top of all that, like Q-Tip mentioned, she didn't apologize to the people who she might have offended or nothin, thats a little bit classless. her context is the part i dont really like, theres a difference between tweeting "jay and kanye performing "N!ggas in Paris" and tweeting a picture of them with the words "N!ggas in Paris for real", in essence she's calling them n!ggas, clearly

obviously, she was referring to them as n*ggas. that's what they called themselves, is it not? they were in paris, were they not? they were performing the song, were they not? i don't understand the difficulty in seeing why what she did was harmless. it was an innocent play on the name of the song. some of you are acting like, because she's white, she has no right to use the word. even if she meant nothing by it. that's what i have a problem with. that kind of thinking is backwards.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nas was talking about white imperialism, white supremacy, colonization, canibal ways of the ancient caucasian and Ivan Van Sertima...

The other guys were talking about "ballin so hard" and "fish filets"..
Yes, because otherwise naming your album ****** and having a track on your album titled nikkas in Paris is the same thing. The reality is that Nas wasn't forced to change the title of his album because of the content of his music, he was forced to change because of outrage from people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and others from the NAACP. It was black people protesting against Nas and his ****** title. You seem to be really quick on the trigger when it comes to labeling others blacks as c00ns or less black. I wonder if you're even black yourself.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
people opposed to what gwen tweeted....

would you prefer if she said something like "n-words in paris" or 'black guys in paris"?
(cause that shyt would be corny as hell)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people opposed to what gwen tweeted....

would you prefer if she said something like "n-words in paris" or 'black guys in paris"?
(cause that shyt would be corny as hell)

nah, i'd prefer her tweeting something like "Jay-Z and Kanye performing "N!ggas in Paris", I'd be good with that. the word "n!ggas" aint really the issue, its the context, she literally called them n!ggas. it was a play on words of course but still, she called them n!ggas, no bueno .

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
those people who it offends should get the fukk over it. why do white people have to surrender their right to use a word because some overly sensitive bytches get upset at its use by a white person? shyt is extra corny.

point blank, if you think she was deliberately insulting black people, you're a fukking idiot. not you, specifically, but anyone who actually thinks paltrow was trying to denigrate black people. that person is a fukking moron.

waaa waaa she's waycist...she hates black people...blah blah blah

:facepalm:...

:pacspit: cac

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
nah, i'd prefer her tweeting something like "Jay-Z and Kanye performing "N!ggas in Paris", I'd be good with that. the word "n!ggas" aint really the issue, its the context, she literally called them n!ggas. it was a play on words of course but still, she called them n!ggas, no bueno .

Yep.. She just didn't reference the song. She described them as nikkas...I could personally care less because it's not my position to champion another man's dignity..If they like it, I love it..

But just to be clear..Gwyneth Paltrow called the two biggest rap stars in the world nikkas..

Do whatever u chose with that information...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Yep.. She just didn't reference the song. She described them as nikkas...I could personally care less because it's not my position to champion another man's dignity..If they like it, I love it..

But just to be clear..Gwyneth Paltrow called the two biggest rap stars in the world nikkas..

Do whatever u chose with that information...

To be clear the two biggest rap stars consider themselves to be nikkas and they don't care that Paltrow called them nikkas, in fact one of those rap stars is on record telling white people to say nikka when he is performing

Do whatever you choose with that info also