Gwyneth Paltrow usage of the N-Word on Twitter. This dude makes valid points

Commandah N Chiefah

government destabiliser
Daps
:comeon: you shuckin and jivin real hard right now

it was obvious she was tryna play on the song title like "oh yeah, they performing nikkas in Paris...but these nikkas are in paris for real lolzzz"

thats the type of line steppin overfriendly shyt that makes nikkas distrust white folks cuz its tryna play them on the low

da fact u gotta explain dat is da sad part, i didnt feel a certain way until i saw da pic, da way she tweeted da pic in da context of how its said is da UNDERHANDED shyt dat nikkaz be defendin...:comeon::comeon:

Cagematic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, NC
Why is no one mad at Jay and Kanye for naming the song that and then releasing it as a single? What you think white people is gonna say?

YBE

Banned
Daps
man, whatever. name of the song is nikkas in paris. blame kanye and jay. she has every right to use that, and it doesn't make me or anyone else a c00n if we're cool with what she said. what she said is a-ok, as far as i'm concerned. black people who get overly sensitive to shyt like this piss me off.

Because you're a c00n or a :ld:

*takes a picture of a white girl at a Ice Cube concert*
*uploads to Instagram: Cave bytch :lolbron:*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not mad about her even saying. Its mainly the fact that these house nikkas are making up excuses or giving her a reason on why she's entitled to say it is what gets me.

Whenever I hang with some of my white friends, They dont ever use it around me. I had to warn a friend of mine one time to not say it because she was like "You my nikka right? We gotta holla at you nikkas later" and I stopped her right there telling her to never use that term around me again or any black folks for that matter or your ass wanna get shot, stabbed or beat down.

She didn't say it or mention it around me since. If dudes around them(black friends) would check them then it wouldnt be a issue. These nikkas like Russell Simmions value the dollar to the point where they willing to sacrifice their self respect. No wonder Kimora ran all over him.

YBE

Banned
Daps
you know it really makes you wonder about people and common sense, twitter is some celebs worst nightmare

i cant even begin to fathom how she thought that'd go over ok

shows she's pretty f'n stupid if you ask me, stupid or arrogant

nah. nikkas are stupid on here. im never surprised.

she got too comfortable and overstepped her boundaries with the double entendre

it isnt completely her fault tho...jay-z and kanye are the 2 most whitewashed shucking c00ning sellout uncle tom rappers in the game, they're basically white...they wish they were white...and all they do is suck up to white celebrities like her and her husband so it makes sense she would feel comfortable enough to make a play on words like that

still, this bytch knew what she was doing by making that play on words...she was trying to be cute with it and she probably thought it was harmless just because she's that comfortable with the c00n negros around her and she probably thought she had a pass

true. bytch said that shyt on Twitter, knowing millions read that shyt.

:huhldup: @ the shyt she say in private

Its not about her just saying the title of the song...Its about her using it as a double entendre...

But either way she doesn't know any better.. Not like she's ever been in the presence of any real nikkas anyway...

shyt is retarded b.

it was an insensitive remark for her to make & an A-list actress should know better than to publicly say some shyt like that. Also....im sick of you c00ns on here. the world stops whenever Jews or fakkits are mentioned but, we take things too serious :rudy:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Nas was talking about white imperialism, white supremacy, colonization, canibal ways of the ancient caucasian and Ivan Van Sertima...

The other guys were talking about "ballin so hard" and "fish filets"..

:to: So much trillness

Nas :beli:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Why is no one mad at Jay and Kanye for naming the song that and then releasing it as a single? What you think white people is gonna say?

cuz people don't want to confront reality which is 1) black people shouldn't be saying it in the first place 2) rap music is a minstrel show to entertain white people, people like paltrow 3) the 2 biggest rap stars ever have done of the most buffoonish songs in hip hop history,

That's a lot to digest, so people would rather attack paltrow or assorted side characters

Aside from the paltrow issue nobody is really asking the question of whether we as black people or hip hop heads should be proud about performing nikkas in Paris in paris, people just assume its a good thing cuz its jay and kanye

But to them entertaining white people is more important than the dignity of black people and black culture, and everybody and their mother is scared to call these 2 hip hop stars out

YBE

Banned
Daps
cuz people don't want to confront reality which is 1) black people shouldn't be saying it in the first place 2) rap music is a minstrel show to entertain white people, people like paltrow 3) the 2 biggest rap stars ever have done of the most buffoonish songs in hip hop history,

That's a lot to digest, so people would rather attack paltrow or assorted side characters

Aside from the paltrow issue nobody is really asking the question of whether we as black people or hip hop heads should be proud about performing nikkas in Paris in paris, people just assume its a good thing cuz its jay and kanye

But to them entertaining white people is more important than the dignity of black people and black culture, and everybody and their mother is scared to call these 2 hip hop stars out

what does any of this have to do with a 40 year old white woman not knowing its not politically correct to call her black friends "nikkas" on a public platform?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
what does any of this have to do with a 40 year old white woman not knowing its not politically correct to call her black friends "nikkas" on a public platform?

It has pretty much nothing to do with paltrow, I'm changing the subject, I'm saying black people should stop saying nikka and I think jay z and kanye are buffoons for doing the song in the first place

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It has pretty much nothing to do with paltrow, I'm changing the subject, I'm saying black people should stop saying nikka and I think jay z and kanye are buffoons for doing the song in the first place

I think people can say what they want. However, they should be able to live with the backlash. She knew that she was a crak , she knew it would cause something.

If she was calling someone the word and trying to be disrespectful, we would be able to tell that. We know she was just writing a title. We know that she's hanging with a ignorant n1ggas and a few c00ns, so she feel comfortable doing dumb sh1t like this.

We know it's a lost cause to try to get that word, in the way we use it, out of our culture. We also know that we have larger more pressing issues.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her tweet was lame because she was trying to be cute with it.

to me it's as if she was saying "look, we're in Paris and these two nikkas are performing the song "nikkas in Paris".. how fitting!"

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I think people can say what they want. However, they should be able to live with the backlash. She knew that she was a crak , she knew it would cause something.

If she was calling someone the word and trying to be disrespectful, we would be able to tell that. We know she was just writing a title. We know that she's hanging with a ignorant n1ggas and a few c00ns, so she feel comfortable doing dumb sh1t like this.

We know it's a lost cause to try to get that word, in the way we use it, out of our culture. We also know that we have larger more pressing issues.

yeah I agree that people should say what they want, I'm just saying my opinion

and I agree people should deal with the consequences, and the consequence of black rappers saying nikka is a bunch of white people saying nikka, how can anybody think that nikkas in Paris in Paris was not going to end with a bunch of white people saying nikka?

these "ignorant nikkas" that you are referring to are named jay-z and kanye west the 2 biggest rappers in the world right now, and we should switch the discussion to them and their logic and reasoning and where exactly are they taking the culture, that was the point of my post, I'm not defending paltrow

nah I don't agree that we have bigger issues than language and culture, any issues that you bring up I can bet you they are related to culture

YBE

Banned
Daps
her tweet was lame because she was trying to be cute with it.

to me it's as if she was saying "look, we're in Paris and these two nikkas are performing the song "nikkas in Paris".. how fitting!"

and there dudes in here defending it :scusthov: