Guy Starts Talking Reckless to "Nerdy" Breh Then Gets Bodied Live On Twitter

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Nerd ass nikka looking like William from Girlfriends ain’t smashing shyt :russ:

Could put a football field in between them in that pic. Goofies fighting over some dork hoe. He’s a fan that got to take a pic :dead:

a nikka paid to take a pic with her...

this is winning?

:stopitslime:

EDIT:

wtf is this?

GDa0j3CWAAAl4iR

:what:

F8hSkXZX0AAeAlp

try-not-to-laugh-no-laugh.gif

TLR identifies more with the guy calling the chick out than the guy with the chick…hence the replies
yep, i definitely identify more with the twitter nikka wondering why she's selling sex and passing it off as normal instead of the bumbling warrior breh that's also on twitter, set tripping over some titties when he knows full well he's been allergic to titties since he hit puberty. that boy look like coochie makes him nauseous. he aint sucked on a titty since the wonder years. he don't know about nothing but dikk and magic the gathering. ya got me!

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ikr? Why won't she wear them properly? :why:

She is wearing them properly but they are too big for her face. She needs a pair that sits higher on her face

One of my pet peeves are people wearing the wrong glasses or their face

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
can decide if this is a W or an L.

he seemed like a simp at first. but then turned out he's smashing. W

but then i look back and it looks like a dude is allowing his girl to post thirst traps, and arguing with the people telling her cover up? Some straight cuck shyt
patting yourself on the back for winning an argument against a dude who was telling your girl to stop showing him her titty meats? You should be on his side. L
if that dude is a cac then so is your average male today because all women are skinning out on socials. i just think it's easy to target "nerdy" brehs

but when celebrity athletes date women who show off like this i don't see them called cucks

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Those glasses are pissing me off so bad lol. She needs to pick a pair that doesn’t hide half her face

This! Especially if she’s NOT their girl
This, I don't know why that shyt's a thing. Wearing glasses like that mad uncomfortable. :dahell:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Been trying to tell you they got stacked nerds out here too… but I doubt they on Social Media like that :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That ain’t his girl. That woman is married. That’s just a simp twitch person with her at a convention.