Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Right? He was sane enough for selection into the air force. This guy was just an angry motherfukker, whom White society gave chance after chance to, overlooking all the tell-tale signs because they NEVER want to assume the worst about another White man.
1 year for breaking a baby's skull.
ONE YEAR.

Meanwhile you have fukking c00ns and fakkitS in the booth who were applauding the idea of a Black celebrity getting 2 years jail time for popping a wheelie in the street and defending himself in a fight he never started.

That Meek Mill thread was disgusting. A whole lot of "Meek is dumb, he deserves what he gets" shyt over some small little traffic violations BS. But I don't see them fakkits in here saying shyt about this cac getting a year for nearly killing his baby.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I swear cacs are so fukken stupid.

I was listening to talk radio just hear what these mofos were saying.

I live in NJ, so the gun laws are pretty strict up here, so there were a bunch of callers bytching about that.

Then this dumb ass actually suggested churches need to install metal detectors and have an armed security guard during service.

I was like :gucci:

:mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I live in NJ, so the gun laws are pretty strict up here, so there were a bunch of callers bytching about that.

Then this dumb ass actually suggested churches need to install metal detectors and have an armed security guard during service.

We need our guns, murica!!! Got the church looking a night club.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

ain gonna stop a dude who starts firing from outside the church first :manny:

Cacs is dumb. fact of life

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so dude fit the weird internet CAC troll to a tee I see, comically atheist despised women and children and a fat ass neckbeard (add in a weird gun obsession too to complete it)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump: was he white or something else...?

Aide: Given the nature of the massacre I would say He's something else...

Trump: Those damn dems! I want all diversary lottery and Powerball winners banned!

Aide: Sir, we are now getting information he's not muslim...hes a white male, Caucasian like us...

Trump: Oh really? Well I won't jump to conclusions then like the Fake Media always does! Type me up a mental illness statement, Bobby. He was probably a smart cookie..
images