Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're saying his mother in law attended this church, but wasn't in attendance yesterday, and there was a domestic dispute. They are also saying it wasn't racially motivated, which makes it sound like the majority of people killed were probably Mexican. They wouldn't mention that if they were white. Why mention race when it's intraracial?
i think its mostly whites who got killed. they were playing a video of the church's service from last week and it was pretty much what you'd expect at a texas church :mjlol:

and on a side note, apparently they uploaded all their services to youtube. i would hope it wasnt a live update :huhldup:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm in a open carry and conceal carry state, EVERY SINGLE nikka I KNOW HAS MULTIPLE PISTOLS AND RIFLES. That shyt is so fukkin necessary up here and might be a major reason why mass shootings don't happen up here, not even in the burbs.

What the hell is this place that "mass shootings don't happen" because of people carrying. :rudy:

You dared to make that comment on a thread about a mass shooting in TEXAS of all places. :dead:

Right after the worst mass shooting in history in fukking NEVADA. :mindblown:

Oh, before that where was the biggest one? Right, in FLORIDA. :deadrose:

Three of the easiest states to carry in the union.

I swear, the logic all ya'all run with to justify your obsessions is fukking ridiculous. You think that a guy who is about to shoot fifty people with an AK-47 and then off himself is going to say, "But you know what, someone in the crowd might be carrying a pistol. This is a bad idea, perhaps I should simply move on with my life and become an upstanding citizen instead."

:sas1::sas2:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What the hell is this place that "mass shootings don't happen" because of people carrying. :rudy:

You dared to make that comment on a thread about a mass shooting in TEXAS of all places. :dead:

I swear, the logic all ya'all run with to justify your obsessions is fukking ridiculous. You think that a guy who is about to shoot fifty people with an AK-47 and then off himself is going to say, "But you know what, someone in the crowd might be carrying a pistol. This is a bad idea, perhaps I should simply move on with my life and become an upstanding citizen instead."

I mean, I agree fam, but changing gun laws would not prevent the shyt either, it ain't like they can find every single unregistered gun on the streets us feel me. Guns will always be able to be gotten in our country.

unique_gentleman

Little-Known Lurker
Daps
So, I check CNN.com (mobile) to see how much they ain’t shyt and lo and behold...

Within hours, they had the NY killers face plastered on the front page.

Their front page headlines say he’s been ID’d, talks about his Air Force discharge.... can’t find his pic nowhere :mjlol:
I stopped messing with CNN, too. On one of their morning shows the day after the Vegas killings, the hosts didn't mention the killer's name, but had no problems mentioning his girlfriend name.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The shooting all happened in gun free zones church club concert

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The shooting all happened in gun free zones church club concert

Except, you know, the ones that happened on public streets and private homes and malls and Starbucks full of cops and public parades and military bases and college campuses where people were carrying, etc.

Why'd you even list church? What makes a church a gun-free zone? And don't clubs and concerts have armed guards in them - so how are they gun-free?

As far as I know, there hasn't been a single mass shooting where it was shown that the shooter purposely targeted a gun-free zone. If there was such a shooting, it would be 1 in a 100.

In this case, the shooter shot up the church where the in-laws he was feuding with went. And it was not a gun-free zone. So doubly proving your narrative ridiculous.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the shooting happened yesterday and already we have the media and cheeto stating that the shooter was mentally ill but theres no reports that he had mental health problem.

They did say that he was dishonorably discharged from the military and was denied a gun permit but found a way to get his hands on the AR through other means.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I mean, I agree fam, but changing gun laws would not prevent the shyt either, it ain't like they can find every single unregistered gun on the streets us feel me. Guns will always be able to be gotten in our country.

There are guns to be gotten in practically every country.

But changing the ease with which people who are likely to commit violence are able to get guns, and changing the laws to make it possible to prosecute people who supply guns to such people, could make a big difference.

You could reduce the number of criminals who have guns. Not every person who wants a gun can get one, or can get the one they want (remember the 1980s when most gangbangers didn't even have guns? There was like 1-2 guns for the shooters per gang in some spots). The more difficult you make it for a criminal to get guns, the fewer gun crimes there will be. The more difficult you make it for someone likely to commit a crime of passion to get a gun, the fewer crimes of passion there will be.

It's not about eliminating guns, or eliminating gun deaths. It's about making a few smart changes to the law so it's not so fukking easy for so many criminal/murderous/suicidal individuals to get the guns right the moment they want one.

We've seen that it was illegal for him to possess an AR-15. Well, where'd he get it? Either the black market or a straw purchase. How? Because it's almost impossible to both track such purchases back to his actual supplier and then make charges stick. You COULD change the law to make that possible, but the gun industry doesn't want it and they keep gun owners paranoid with the whole, "Don't let the government track your guns!" bullshyt to keep it that way.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
There are guns to be gotten in practically every country.

But changing the ease with which people who are likely to commit violence are able to get guns, and changing the laws to make it possible to prosecute people who supply guns to such people, could make a big difference.

You could reduce the number of criminals who have guns. Not every person who wants a gun can get one, or can get the one they want (remember the 1980s when most gangbangers didn't even have guns? There was like 1-2 guns for the shooters per gang in some spots). The more difficult you make it for a criminal to get guns, the fewer gun crimes there will be. The more difficult you make it for someone likely to commit a crime of passion to get a gun, the fewer crimes of passion there will be.

It's not about eliminating guns, or eliminating gun deaths. It's about making a few smart changes to the law so it's not so fukking easy for so many criminal/murderous/suicidal individuals to get the guns right the moment they want on.

We've seen that it was illegal for him to possess an AR-15. Well, where'd he get it? Either the black market or a straw purchase. How? Because it's almost impossible to both track such purchases back to his actual supplier and then make charges stick. You COULD change the law to make that possible, but the gun industry doesn't want it and they keep gun owners paranoid with the whole, "Don't let the government track your guns!" bullshyt to keep it that way.
Oh yea, definitely true my nikka, I agree 100%. I wonder could they actually do gun raids that doesn't come with harsh penalties FOR EVERYBODY, knowing our country they would use this as another way for mass incarceration of blacks. Real talk, more nikkas have firearms illegally than legally, even dudes with no felonies in open/concealed carry states where they could legally get one. Probably due to the fact that in the hood u are more likely to need to use one, dudes don't want ways to be connected to anything of that nature.

It will be a difficult task but its definitely possible IMO.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Except it is a mental health issue (not in the sense that Trump's referring to), because gun culture is a mental illness in itself. It is BY FAR the most prevalent mental health issue in this country:

We own 50% of the 650 million civilian-owned guns worldwide
We own more guns per capita than residents of any other country
We make up less than 5% of the world's population, yet hold 31% of the global mass shootings
Our gun homicide rates are 25.2x higher than in other high-income countries
42% of the US population either own a gun themselves (30%) or live in a home with someone who owns a gun (11%) - three-quarters of them believe owning a gun is a fundamental freedom/right.

Just look at how sick this country is.
:wow: i agree with you @Gil Scott-Heroin to many guns out there