Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Trump: was he white or something else...?

Aide: Given the nature of the massacre I would say He's something else...

Trump: Those damn dems! I want all diversary lottery and Powerball winners banned!

Aide: Sir, we are now getting information he's not muslim...hes a white male, Caucasian like us...

Trump: Oh really? Well I won't jump to conclusions then like the Fake Media always does! Type me up a mental illness statement, Bobby. He was probably a smart cookie..
images
9f9c4e5.png

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh 5 years ago a dude walked into a elementary school and murked the whole class.

What America do?
Nothing.

If they ain't worried about these kids I ain't gonna be worried for em.:yeshrug:

Welcome to the New Age Americana.
Anybody can get it.:demonic::wow::mjcry:

Ooooof, this is sad, but it's true. After Sandy Hook, it was truly like, wow this nation don't give a fukk.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Thread full of RIP's just like the Vegas thread when the people who died were more than likely conservative racists same as Vegas.

I really am in awe of Black people's empathy for cacs cuz I'm fresh out.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Coli has reach an all time low when we celebrating the death of kids :francis:

STFU :childplease:

Nobody here celebrating.
This is the new normal. And everyone in America needs to get used to it.

The government is NOT going to protect you.
Honestly though, the only thing I can sort of respect about the Trump Administration is he doesn't give a fukk about anyone or anything who isn't that very top .0001%.

He really has pulled the hood (in more ways than one) off of American government.

If a bunch of upper middle class cac kids gets killed, and nothing changes, nothing will ever change.

The NRA is just too fukken powerful.

There was this article I read about the ban on bump stocks, shyt like that doesn't even matter, because in 6 months, something else will be invented that will be equally as powerful. Gun manufacturers are always looking for ways to skirt the laws.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
STFU :childplease:

Nobody here celebrating.
This is the new normal. And everyone in America needs to get used to it.

The government is NOT going to protect you.
Honestly though, the only thing I can sort of respect about the Trump Administration is he doesn't give a fukk about anyone or anything who isn't that very top .0001%.

He really has pulled the hood (in more ways than one) off of American government.

If a bunch of upper middle class cac kids gets killed, and nothing changes, nothing will ever change.

The NRA is just too fukken powerful.

There was this article I read about the ban on bump stocks, shyt like that doesn't even matter, because in 6 months, something else will be invented that will be equally as powerful. Gun manufacturers are always looking for ways to skirt the laws.

u must have missed some pages back :mjgrin: