Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I stopped messing with CNN, too. On one of their morning shows the day after the Vegas killings, the hosts didn't mention the killer's name, but had no problems mentioning his girlfriend name.
Anderson cooper broke it down one day. One of a victims family ( I think Orlando or a past one) asked the media to start not using and glorifying the names of shooters and CNN abliged.

But I don’t blame you for not watching it’s more like TNN now a days :scusthov:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA

They would have thrown a Black man under the jail for the same crime. He would have got serious time and NOT been able to buy a long rifle when he got out of prison.
I feel sorry for the victims, but White supremacy caused this shooting: these fukking people think White skin color makes a man holier than thou and they are lenient toward the degenerate animals in their midst. Then that animal, having been given a green light, lashes out and bites them in the neck.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
So the shooting happened yesterday and already we have the media and cheeto stating that the shooter was mentally ill but theres no reports that he had mental health problem.
Right? He was sane enough for selection into the air force. This guy was just an angry motherfukker, whom White society gave chance after chance to, overlooking all the tell-tale signs because they NEVER want to assume the worst about another White man.
1 year for breaking a baby's skull.
ONE YEAR.

Meanwhile you have fukking c00ns and fakkitS in the booth who were applauding the idea of a Black celebrity getting 2 years jail time for popping a wheelie in the street and defending himself in a fight he never started.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Oh yea, definitely true my nikka, I agree 100%. I wonder could they actually do gun raids that doesn't come with harsh penalties FOR EVERYBODY, knowing our country they would use this as another way for mass incarceration of blacks. Real talk, more nikkas have firearms illegally than legally, even dudes with no felonies in open/concealed carry states where they could legally get one. Probably due to the fact that in the hood u are more likely to need to use one, dudes don't want ways to be connected to anything of that nature.

It will be a difficult task but its definitely possible IMO.

I don't think you even need raids.

If you pass a law requiring every gun transaction be registered with a background check of the buyer, then all you have to do is wait for the gun crimes to come in.

Guy gets arrested for murder/assault/armed robbery, they confiscate his gun. Was he legal to own it? If not, who did he get it from? What did that person claim they had done with the gun?

Now you got a full paper trail for every gun. How many legal gun owners (guys who got a clean record) are going to sell to people who can't own guns now, knowing that they HAVE to do a background check and that their sale WILL be registered?

Even better, limit all non-dealers/collectors to one such purchase a month. Who the hell is going to risk their clean record trying to make a living running guns when every gun is traced and they can only move one gun a month?

Add is a serious waiting period for all purchases to ensure the background check has time to come through and to discourage crimes of passion, and I think you could seriously limit gun crimes.

Not to mention how much easier it would be to solve crimes if every gun could be traced immediately back to the owner with the quickness.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

They would have thrown a Black man under the jail for the same crime. He would have got serious time and NOT been able to buy a long rifle when he got out of prison.
I feel sorry for the victims, but White supremacy caused this shooting: these fukking people think White skin color makes a man holier than thou and they are lenient toward the degenerate animals in their midst. Then that animal, having been given a green light, lashes out and bites them in the neck.

:francis: white people need to realize White Supremacy needs to be acknowledged because this shyt is going to keep happening until its destroyed

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Right? He was sane enough for selection into the air force. This guy was just an angry motherfukker, whom White society gave chance after chance to, overlooking all the tell-tale signs because they NEVER want to assume the worst about another White man.
1 year for breaking a baby's skull.
ONE YEAR.

Meanwhile you have fukking c00ns and fakkitS in the booth who were applauding the idea of a Black celebrity getting 2 years jail time for popping a wheelie in the street and defending himself in a fight he never started.
@blackestofpanthers called out the Booth

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I don't think you even need raids.

If you pass a law requiring every gun transaction be registered with a background check of the buyer, then all you have to do is wait for the gun crimes to come in.

Guy gets arrested for murder/assault/armed robbery, they confiscate his gun. Was he legal to own it? If not, who did he get it from? What did that person claim they had done with the gun?

Now you got a full paper trail for every gun. How many legal gun owners (guys who got a clean record) are going to sell to people who can't own guns now, knowing that they HAVE to do a background check and that their sale WILL be registered?

Even better, limit all non-dealers/collectors to one such purchase a month. Who the hell is going to risk their clean record trying to make a living running guns when every gun is traced and they can only move one gun a month?

Add is a serious waiting period for all purchases to ensure the background check has time to come through and to discourage crimes of passion, and I think you could seriously limit gun crimes.

Not to mention how much easier it would be to solve crimes if every gun could be traced immediately back to the owner with the quickness.
Dope ass idea fam, it might be a slow process but the results would show over a couple years fasho. That would mos def work and work well in the long run. It would create A LOT OF SNITCH OR GO TO PRISON FOR 2+ YEARS, but in the grand scheme of things it would work. Major problem though, it would still hurt blacks more than whites imo.

Daps
It ain't like changing gun laws would keep people from getting guns though.
That's another argument almost entirely. I say almost, because if we go off your statement that 'if guns were more heavily regulated, it still wouldn't stop people from getting guns', doesn't that tell you that we indeed have a GC problem that needs to be addressed?
PEOPLE ARE JUST fukkED UP IN THE HEAD, POINT BLANK PERIOD.
You're right - people are fukked up in the head, but in this context, they're fukked up in the head because of the gun culture that's plagued our country for centuries.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Atheism is OK if that's you. I'm not one. I just get infuriated by the neck beard militant ones. I have one friend that is starting to annoy me more because he equates the most random things to religion. I get it man... you're atheist. Chill son.

I don't have a problem with anyone at all. Seems like atheist always wanna start something with me :yeshrug: I've never met one that was chill..

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

W.T.F.