Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yea nikkas in here caping for white folks. They care only about their guns and taxes. If they don’t give a shyt y should I? Every time this shyt happens they talmbout “thoughts and prayers” which is really a empty gesture that requires no actual tangible actions. When it’s a black or brown person they change laws. fukk them

Because crazed ass goofy ass white boys can run up in our shyt and kill us too...

How soon ya'll forget Dylan Roof. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Because crazed ass goofy ass white boys can run up in our shyt and kill us too...

How soon ya'll forget Dylan Roof. :snoop:
If they want to, they'll find a way. They used to BOMB our churches, nikka. It's not a gun problem, it's a "turned up white dude" problem.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Gun control in America is fukked. Not a country I would choose to live in at all. Once upon a time it seemed the place to be but now, fukk that.
p*ssy he acquired an gun illegally. Criminals getting guns illegally cant be stopped and can happend anywhere gun laws wont help cuz criminals dont follow laws...

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Air Force and Law Enforcement acting like this was a mistake when they purposely overlook or dramatically reduce sentencing for these white boys, as if being enlisted makes them non-racist role model citizens.

Here in the Carolinas I know plenty of Dukes of Hazzard white boys who had DUI's reduced to reckless driving and felony assaults down to nonviolent misdemeanors. Or just dropped altogether thanks to lawyers or whatever else in addition to White Privelige + military connections. But I'm just going to sit back and watch the ruin continue while we try to ignore the real problem.

Loken

All Star
Daps
was dead the other night at them fools on reddit before they found out it was a white boy saying it was prob a black guy or arab soon as them fukkers found out it was a white boy " OH this some false flag shytt" :mjlol:

bytch if every shooting by a CAC is a False flag maybe its fukking YOU! that's the problem :martin: