Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh 5 years ago a dude walked into a elementary school and murked the whole class.

What America do?
Nothing.

If they ain't worried about these kids I ain't gonna be worried for em.:yeshrug:

So if 5% of the nation acts morally depraved, you should be morally depraved too and that'll be a win for you because :gucci:

What did YOU do after Sandy Hook? :comeon:

Daps
Cac on cac violence?

b6a2af5f970393e338eb6717a17ae540.296x291x44.gif

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So if 5% of the nation acts morally depraved, you should be morally depraved too and that'll be a win for you because :gucci:

What did YOU do after Sandy Hook? :comeon:
Because morals are ultimately a weakness.

I cried.

Daps
Gun control in America is fukked. Not a country I would choose to live in at all. Once upon a time it seemed the place to be but now, fukk that.

FSP

Banned
Daps
WHY oh why do we not have bullet control in this country

I mean Chris Rock was right

It's one thing to own guns, it's another to have 2000 rounds of ammo stocked up like the Vegas shooter, or even a hundred.

You can own all these guns in Switzerland but you CAN'T HAVE BULLETS :mjgrin:

The NRA still gets their gun sales

and mass shootings go away

How is this not the answer

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

It's one thing to own guns, it's another to have 2000 rounds of ammo stocked up like the Vegas shooter, or even a hundred.

Ammunition isn't all that cheap, but yeah like he said, if it wqs super expensive the game would be different.

But again, this goes back to money. The gun companies need their money and the bullet manufacturers need theirs

FSP

Banned
Daps
Ammunition isn't all that cheap, but yeah like he said, if it wqs super expensive the game would be different.

But again, this goes back to money. The gun companies need their money and the bullet manufacturers need theirs
Not cheap? Rounds cost less than $1 where I'm at..Pistol rounds.

I don't know about these machine gun army ranger shyt

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Because people have built their stockpiles already

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Y'all still pretending to have sympathy for these cacs committing self-genocide?

If cacs don't care about it why should you?

Yea nikkas in here caping for white folks. They care only about their guns and taxes. If they don’t give a shyt y should I? Every time this shyt happens they talmbout “thoughts and prayers” which is really a empty gesture that requires no actual tangible actions. When it’s a black or brown person they change laws. fukk them

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Gun control in America is fukked. Not a country I would choose to live in at all. Once upon a time it seemed the place to be but now, fukk that.
Nah don't trip, these mass shooting are only happening at malls, movie theaters, schools, church's, concerts, restaurants, clubs, more schools etc. We all good up in here.
:francis:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Because people have built their stockpiles already
But that still makes sense to do. Surely then, they'd become a valuable commodity. because Every time a bullet gets fired that drives the stockpile down. By doing this, we turn bullets into literal money.

When you limit the amount of bullets sold, then that drives the value of the ones already in circulation up. Firing a bullet then becomes like wasting money.

At the same time new ones are expensive and limited. So it be impossible to buy that amount legally.

Last edited: