Guillermo Del Toro "Cabinet Of Curiosities" | NetFlix (Discussion Thread)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walk over a pentagram circle brehs :mjlol:

See a desiccated corpse laid out on the ground and walk near it brehs :mjlol:

Take Marisol's family heirlooms because you in debt to loansharks only to have to beg her save you from the demons you sought out brehs :mjlol:

Think $300,000 is worth messing around with the occult brehs :mjlol: no amount of money is...the moment that nikka said anything about demons, I would have nope'd the fukk out.

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps

Take Marisol's family heirlooms because you in debt to loansharks only to have to beg her save you from the demons you sought out brehs :mjlol:

Think $300,000 is worth messing around with the occult brehs :mjlol: no amount of money is...the moment that nikka said anything about demons, I would have nope'd the fukk out.
Not gonna lie, I would took the gamble for 300k.

Dead @ Marisol

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps

Dude was perfectly cast to play an a$$hole. Told that German guy “No offense, but shut the fukk up!” Lol bro trying to tell you how to protect yourself from the demon and you worried about him stealing from your junk pile.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

just an incredibly stupid creh :mjlol:

overall the first episode was very formulaic and not one that would make someone want to keep watching

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noggas really liked the mourning? Maybe its because ghost dont do it for me but that shyt was boring. I fell asleep n all

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Graveyard rats :scust:

nice to see how I assume they're going to connect all these stories