Guillermo Del Toro "Cabinet Of Curiosities" | NetFlix (Discussion Thread)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The monster designs were cool, but the series wasn't scary at all. I was really interested in seeing The Viewing due to reviews saying that episode was a horror masterpiece, but even that episode was uneventful. The biggest suspense in that episode was whether or not Eric Andre would start smoking cigarettes again.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The monster designs were cool, but the series wasn't scary at all. I was really interested in seeing The Viewing due to reviews saying that episode was a horror masterpiece, but even that episode was uneventful. The biggest suspense in that episode was whether or not Eric Andre would start smoking cigarettes again.
He damn sure wanted all that coke on the way out.

:russ:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
He damn sure wanted all that coke on the way out.

:russ:
I don't blame him, Breh. That was that good coke that they stopped making in 1983. That was that cocaine that let Tony Montana take 30 shots and still be on his feet. That was the shyt that helped Rick James write Super Freak. That was that OOOOO WEEEEEE!! That powder was magical, Beloved!
Just Say No, brehs.
:ufdup:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't blame him, Breh. That was that good coke that they stopped making in 1983. That was that cocaine that let Tony Montana take 30 shots and still be on his feet. That was the shyt that helped Rick James write Super Freak. That was that OOOOO WEEEEEE!! That powder was magical, Beloved!
Just Say No, brehs.
:ufdup:
Can’t lie, when it going around the table I had a few flashbacks to some wilder times.

:whew:

Couldn’t make me touch it today, but that and some down females makes for interesting times.

:wow:

JUST SAY NO KIDS!!!

:whoa:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Saw the first three episodes. Mediocre at best. No twists, no satisfying endings. I think I do see some connections between the shows but its not compelling television imo :gucci:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
The autopsy still the goat.

I know bro from the walking dead was happy to play a regular role for a bit. That one about the birds wasn’t my favorite but it was creepy as hell in that house setting.