GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I still remember when they previewed San Andreas… wow… were CACs mad as fukk. The Amazon pre-orders review section was fukking chaos. CACs were already asking for mods to make the character’s skin white. Threatening to boycott Rock Star. :mjpls:

These used the term “affirmative action” which has now evolved into “woke”. :mjlol:
twavii235hr41.jpg

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
He is Bloomberg. He works and represents them.

Let me ask, if he knows about them restructuring and everything and broke that story, that would mean he has sources at rockstar, right? If that's true, you don't think they also gave him details about GTA?

It's not like these are Twitter/reddit rumors from random sources. This is the guy that just yesterday let the world know the KOTOR remake is in development hell bc of a bad showing to Sony and LucusArts.

If he didn't have sources and just made shyt up or ran with anything, he wouldn't be working where he's working. He's also publicly criticized leakers constantly and has said numerous times he only published something if he's able to get 3 different sources to verify the info
What I meant by he isn't "Bloomberg" is that there are different writers for each topic, so it's not like all hold the same integrity when it comes to reporting, I'm sure there are editorial standards but the dude has been known for pure speculation.

I mean look at this, straight from his mouth:

ACVWlfc.jpg

What in any of that indicates some clear understanding of the development? In what world does "the people" suffice as a source? That wouldn't fly under economics, that wouldn't fly under geopolitical matters, etc., out of all the topics on Bloomberg, I can only imagine it flying with gaming journalism. We know his history with leaks, so yeah we can use that to gauge the likelihood of him being right, but to the passerby how is "the people" sufficient?

Really, it's not worth arguing, I think my point stands, his only source for GTA6 development is cited as "the people". I'm not saying he isn't right about the female protagonist, or other things directly related to the game, that's the nature of speculation, it's just that it's hardly anything to go off of, and that the rest of the article does not indicate a cause for concern about the development of the title since Rockstar has been pretty consistent with the quality of their AAA releases, I have issues with other avenues but the titles themselves are large step above most developers out there.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll probably be like 45 when this comes out at this point. So a new GTA in a few years. I’m not holding my breath.