GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

Daps
Yeah, one of the housers, Leslie Benzies and lazlo left. Dan who left wrote most or all GTAs and helped write RDR2

Leslie was the game designer that they used to call in to save the day. He's working on his own game now and I think Dan is too but it isn't announced yet
Well that’s not good

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
If you’re a man and want to play a female character online (single player is totally different), it says a lot.

Hopefully she is a lesbian in single player mode.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I still remember when they previewed San Andreas… wow… were CACs mad as fukk. The Amazon pre-orders review section was fukking chaos. CACs were already asking for mods to make the character’s skin white. Threatening to boycott Rock Star. :mjpls:

These used the term “affirmative action” which has now evolved into “woke”. :mjlol:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Bloomberg isn't a gaming site. It's literally one of the biggest financial sites in America/the world. They don't do rumors. It'll get them sued I'm pretty sure
I know what Bloomberg is but the writers aren't Bloomberg, his only source is "people" and rest of the article has more to do with internal decisions that most producers have been making at this point. And I'm familiar with the author too, many people regard him as the pinnacle of gaming journalism, his sources are usually solid but here, it's pure speculation, which also isn't beyond him.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Well that’s not good

Yeah, it genuinely does have me a lil curious about how this is gonna actually turn out. Especially with the jump to next gen and the next gen GTA V port being a letdown imo

Here's a good lil summary on why Benz leaving may be impactful

They had to beg him to fix rdr2

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I know what Bloomberg is but the writers aren't Bloomberg, his only source is "people" and rest of the article has more to do with internal decisions that most producers have been making at this point. And I'm familiar with the author too, many people regard him as the pinnacle of gaming journalism, his sources are usually solid but here, it's pure speculation, which also isn't beyond him.

He is Bloomberg. He works and represents them.

Let me ask, if he knows about them restructuring and everything and broke that story, that would mean he has sources at rockstar, right? If that's true, you don't think they also gave him details about GTA?

It's not like these are Twitter/reddit rumors from random sources. This is the guy that just yesterday let the world know the KOTOR remake is in development hell bc of a bad showing to Sony and LucusArts.

If he didn't have sources and just made shyt up or ran with anything, he wouldn't be working where he's working. He's also publicly criticized leakers constantly and has said numerous times he only published something if he's able to get 3 different sources to verify the info

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I still remember when they previewed San Andreas… wow… were CACs mad as fukk. The Amazon pre-orders review section was fukking chaos. CACs were already asking for mods to make the character’s skin white. Threatening to boycott Rock Star. :mjpls:

These used the term “affirmative action” which has now evolved into “woke”. :mjlol:

Rule of thumb, if the nerds don't like something the chances are it might actually be good.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's hope is Catalina. :noah:

14-gtasa14.gif

Probably connected to her in some fashion