GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
OMFG these lazy ass rockstar mfers are gonna follow the EXACT SAME GTA 5 blueprint.

Rename this shyt to bank robbery

And they’re gonna cut down on the “offensive humor”

Yeah they’re going the Saints Row route.

Get ready for soulless Fortnite humor

I swear to god we went down the wrong timeline. This is some bullshyt.

Daps
y’all said y’all weren’t gonna watch the new Black Panther movie but will play this? :mjpls:
I like Latinas, but I’ve got the suspicion that she’s just going to be a joyless Mary Sue with no sex appeal or anything going for her like Rey so I’ll give it a pass.

I’m curious about the features and mechanics though.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I hope we get to play as that crazy Mexican bytch in San Andreas with that fast ass car.

Yall remember that mission ? And then ole boy from liberty city rolls up and takes the bytch away from you after you put in all that work to get the p*ssy

Catalina? You definitely fukked her.

She's dead and the 3d world trilogy is very loosely connected to the hd one, so who knows. Possible she'll have some Easter eggs or something

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I like Latinas, but I’ve got the suspicion that she’s just going to be a joyless Mary Sue with no sex appeal or anything going for her like Rey so I’ll give it a pass.

I’m curious about the features and mechanics though.

You know it’s going to be some hardass Cuban dyke tomboy looking Michelle Rodriguez type bytch with no ass or t*ts

And she’ll un-ironically be the “toughest” character in the game

Because women are “tough” and “strong” :unimpressed:

1498636534-michelle-rodriguez-fast-8.jpg