GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I hope we get to play as that crazy Mexican bytch in San Andreas with that fast ass car.

Yall remember that mission ? And then ole boy from liberty city rolls up and takes the bytch away from you after you put in all that work to get the p*ssy
That was Catalina. Claude took her from CJ. CJ caught a break. That bytch was crazy, and shot Claude in GTA 3.

I can’t wait for this, but I’m waiting on red dead redemption more.

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
Let's hope is Catalina. :noah:

14-gtasa14.gif

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Some of you guys are jumping to the wildest conclusions, in truth, Rockstar has consistently put out the greatest SP experiences to date, very few producers come close to their work. Just think about it, their last title was RDR2, I would at least wait for official details, actual gameplay, before falling for clickbaits. Gaming journalism is the worst, people will post headlines off the basis of a comment on a forum, and that article in the OP is no different, really the only portion of that article relevant to GTA6 is this:

Rockstar’s next game, Grand Theft Auto VI, will include a playable female protagonist for the first time, according to people familiar with the game. The woman, who is Latina, will be one of a pair of leading characters in a story influenced by the bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde, the people said.

Who the fukk are "the people"? :mjlol: These guys push anything to fill time slots, and the rest of the article seems more Rockstar internal issues as opposed to issues with an actual game, of which we have really have no details on.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It's been about 10
If it takes 15 years for a new game
:pacspit: Rockstar

They been slow as hell bro for no reason. shyt always worth the wait though.

Gaming journalism is the worst,

Bloomberg isn't a gaming site. It's literally one of the biggest financial sites in America/the world. They don't do rumors. It'll get them sued I'm pretty sure

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Aren’t some of the people that worked on the old game gone?

Real or not, I don’t expect the story to be any good if that’s true.

Yeah, one of the housers, Leslie Benzies and lazlo left. Dan who left wrote most or all GTAs and helped write RDR2

Leslie was the game designer that they used to call in to save the day. He's working on his own game now and I think Dan is too but it isn't announced yet