GTA 6 will be set in Vice City and will feature a Latina protagonist according to current and former Rockstar employees.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
make the game save interchangeable with the PC system, XBOX, and Playstation
also, if you buy the game ONCE, it should work on all of the platforms for FREE

Daps
make the game save interchangeable with the PC system, XBOX, and Playstation
also, if you buy the game ONCE, it should work on all of the platforms for FREE
What, and give up all that money?

:hhh:

You’ll have a better chance of buying a bugless Bethesda game.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Fake rumor but I gotta be real I don't really like playing female models in third person action games unless they're built like men. If this is true hopefully she's a young MA type dyke or like Abby in Last of Us, I just can't help my bias there.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You never played Tomb Raider?
Yeah, shouldve explained better, it's almost like I expect the character to be lighter or 'floaty' to control, Tomb Raider is also a platformer and the shooting was particularly floaty especially that first reboot. Same with Control and Returnal, I was fine with AC Syndicate but again that's a platformer (kinda).

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully the story fire.

And it's obvious it's gonna have multiple characters, male and female. A lot of women play GTA 5 so that's smart.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What I meant by he isn't "Bloomberg" is that there are different writers for each topic, so it's not like all hold the same integrity when it comes to reporting, I'm sure there are editorial standards but the dude has been known for pure speculation.

I mean look at this, straight from his mouth:

Keyword is publish. He has said his tweets and reddit and era posts may be speculation but when he writes an article, it's with multiple sources.

What in any of that indicates some clear understanding of the development? In what world does "the people" suffice as a source? That wouldn't fly under economics, that wouldn't fly under geopolitical matters, etc., out of all the topics on Bloomberg, I can only imagine it flying with gaming journalism. We know his history with leaks, so yeah we can use that to gauge the likelihood of him being right, but to the passerby how is "the people" sufficient?

???

What? Unnamed sources is incredibly common amongst all industries, including politics. You literally can't be a journalist writing about scoops if you out your sources.

nikka, Nixon's resignation and Watergate literally happened over an anonymous source that was outed 31 years after the incident.

There is no world in which the news is reported with every source being outed. It makes 0 sense.

, I think my point stands, his only source for GTA6 development is cited as "the people".

It doesn't take a genius to realize "the people" are rockstar devs/employees in an article talking about them restructuring their organization. What is he supposed to do, give the names of employees that signed NDAs so they can be fukked for leaking details over one of the biggest media releases in the future?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
What, and give of all that money?

:hhh:

You’ll have a better chance buying a bugles Bethesda game.
no

i am saying that you buy the next gta game, then it works on all of the platforms for FREE (like consoles, computer gaming, and whatever portable gaming system like steam deck).

and then they (rockstar) can do their updates for online game play and shyt like that..

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Keyword is publish. He has said his tweets and reddit and era posts may be speculation but when he writes an article, it's with multiple sources.

What? Unnamed sources is incredibly common amongst all industries, including politics. You literally can't be a journalist writing about scoops if you out your sources.

nikka, Nixon's resignation and Watergate literally happened over an anonymous source that was outed 31 years after the incident.

There is no world in which the news is reported with every source being outed. It makes 0 sense.

It doesn't take a genius to realize "the people" are rockstar devs/employees in an article talking about them restructuring their organization. What is he supposed to do, give the names of employees that signed NDAs so they can be fukked for leaking details over one of the biggest media releases in the future?

Agree to disagree, I don't care to argue the topic, as it's beyond meaningless. Point of my first post was not to be drawing conclusions from speculation, especially when the speculation directed towards the actual development of the title was a mere two sentences, one of which is a longstanding and unconfirmed rumor.

I do see the point you are getting at, and I would be inclined to agree, I just currently don't feel like flushing anything out on this.