Grown-ass men who watch anime, can you describe the appeal?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah there’s some really good shyt if you look for it, plus the obvious classics.

There’s also ALOT of bs plot semi pedo shyt to sooo... :francis:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I'm more or less into the classics & will rewatch Golgo 13 before rewatching a James Bond flick.

My first anime was the Green Forest back in the early 80s as a toddler , & always had an an appreciation for the genre.

:sitdown:... that being said , there's way too much pedo/hentai or whatever its referred to out there & I made sure my nephews & nieces ever got into any of that questionable shyt.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They tend to mesh adult themes with a juvenile sense of humor or juvenile sense of "cool" . Some of them get pretty deep...

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The more the merrier.

I got into it late via photography and cosplay/cons, and there are women who are more passionate and knowledgeable about all kinds of anime lore than a lot of fellas...and it can be sexy as hell. Feed your brain something new and see what life lessons sprout up. :manny:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I'm not really a fan of anime itself.

I'm just a fan of the historical fantasy genre that happens to include some anime.

My favorite animes of all time are Berserk, Guin saga, and The Heroic Legend of Arslan.

Besides that genre and the classics like DBZ, I hate most anime.