Grown-ass men who watch anime, can you describe the appeal?

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’m 34. Watched DBZ in high school with the brehs, but got out of it after that. Just got back into it this year, because most tv shows now are boring cop dramas or some drawn out drama and sometimes you just want to watch something interesting and fun. I’m a creative person so maybe that appeals to me too, some of these are so wild and outside of the box.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Don't them shyts have like 700 episodes per anime? That screams lack of quality control to me.
this is what i don't like. i started watching Attack on Titan, and, while it had some incredible moments, each season was 20 plus episodes, with 3 seasons total. I don't have the time or patience to sit through all that, bc it wasn't like every moment of each episode was fire, there was a lot of shyt i don't wanna see and it would be like wading through a field of mud, finding a diamond here or there for a mile. same thing happened with Avatar, the cartoon, was like ninety episodes. those two would've been better as movies imo, especially AoT, which has a great premise, good to great animation, great music, great action, but too much filler.