๐™‚๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™– | Sofia Vergara - The life of Griselda Blanco

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacleยฎ
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Overall this was a good series but they left out the black dude she was fukking. They also left out...

her actual death, it would have been way more impactful if they showed her dying in Cartagena with the dudes on motorcycles coming to get her as she left a butcher store. Her life flashing before her eyes as them bullets hit her.

They also left out Dario's death which took place in Colombia after he kidnapped the son. She had dudes come up as policeman and kill him then someone took the son. I don't know why they decided to use a fake story for the movie. When Dario was killed he was with his son in a car. The fake police asked him to get out the car and killed him right in front the son. The timeline on this movie is messed up cause she got to spend time with her son before her arrest and she didn't turn her herself in lol.

They put prosthetics on her face? Lol, y'all casts a bad bytch to play Greselda Blanco accept that!
lol they made her get played by a bad bytch. That's Hollywood.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They coulda did a way better job of that mall shooting with the war van

they completely fumbled how Rivi was really introduced in Griseldas real story

Didnt cover how Pablo and Griselda are extremely intertwined in this story in many ways

Welp, gonna unsub from Netflix for wasting my $6

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They dropped the ball big time on this, like someone stated already, this is some light weight Lifetime shyt. Are they trying to rewrite history and make her a sympathetic character?

I mean they should have went more into her early child hood and made that in the sympathetic part and just let the read story fly when she was an adult. She def had no qualms about killing children I mean shyt she had her boys trapping in their teens.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I know all about her rise and reign in Colombia...she survived the Escobar era and was able to get away with alot as he reigned supreme. But her life ended alone and desolate without any security.

And the more Sofia Vergara..the better.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
They dropped the ball big time on this, like someone stated already, this is some light weight Lifetime shyt. Are they trying to rewrite history and make her a sympathetic character?

Bish killed all 3 of her husbands and would have killed charles as well if she was out, but they were trying to portray her as a fragile housewife out of her depth in a man's world :mjlol:

And she wasn't trying to protect her kids from the game.

Hopefully someone does a better version.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I finished, this, but they left faaaarrrrr too much out of this story. and they didn't portray griselda as the pure sociopath that she was.

no charles cosby and the omission of the sheer number of murders and hits she ordered as well.

it's worth a watch tho and entertaining.